Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

KiD CuDi

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedMask, Aug 15, 2012.

1. First Kid Cudi song you ever listened to and favorite.

Cudi Zone

Day n' nite

2. Day n nite. And mr rager

3. Completely wrong section. But check out his newest song 'Just What I Am' Came out like, 3 days ago.

4. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Completely wrong section. But check out his newest song 'Just What I Am' Came out like, 3 days ago.[/quote]

That song is fucking AMAZING!
    Can't wait for IndiCuDi!

5. My favorite song by him is manic:) or ask about me by him and chip the rippa

6. Day n night

Ghost!

Best live would be Heart of a lion

7. Man On The Moon, I Be High, Do It Alone and Up Up & Away (Best LivE) Cant choose just one

8. just what i am is such a good song. can listen to it all day lol

9. Marijuana was good live with everyone toking up outdoors

10. Hyyer, niqqa. That's the anthem. But forreal, it's hard to choose my favorite song cuz I love so many of his songs.

11. I FUCK with Kid Cudi
    First song I heard has to be "Day N' Nite"..........I also like "Mauie Wowie" , "The End", "T.G.I.F" , "Marijuana", "Ashin' Kusher", and "High Of Life"

12. Kid Cudi over any artist , first would be "Day N' Nite" favorites got to be , "Marijuana" "Mr Rager" "Everything is broken" "Efflictim"

I know it's easy to imagine, ... See, if you can't do what you imagine, then what is imagination to you? - Scott Mescudi

13. I hate how mainstream day n night has became though, your not a true kid cudi fan if he only song you know are day n night, erase me, and the funereal. I know allot of people like that.

14. [quote name='"smoking515"']I hate how mainstream day n night has became though, your not a true kid cudi fan if he only song you know are day n night, erase me, and the funereal. I know allot of people like that.[/quote]

It's called the prayer not the funeral

:rolleyes:

15. Marijuana, Soundtrack 2 My Life, The Prayer

16. [quote name='"smoking515"']I hate how mainstream day n night has became though, your not a true kid cudi fan if he only song you know are day n night, erase me, and the funereal. I know allot of people like that.[/quote]

Yah I know one too :rolleyes:

17. First song was Day 'N Night. My favorite song is going to have to Cleveland is the Reason.

18. Hell ya, check out my handle on here. Cudi is my dude.

First one was Day N Nite back when A Kid Named Cudi was getting hyped.

My favorite is and always will be Cudi Zone.

His new song with Chip is FIRE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDeoVnhX9cg]Kid Cudi - Just What I Am ft. King Chip (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

19. First I hear was day n nite and favorite is cudi zone or maybe up up and away

20. Day and nite
    Ashin kusher