Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kid Cudi- Man on the Moon II

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xtully420, Dec 2, 2010.

1. :smoke::hello: that is all!:p

2. :wave:
    i always jam to cudi when im high.

3. Its pretty sick huh :) I like his first stuff better, but this is sick also.

4. #4 xtully420, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    I love his new track, many people interpret his music as excessively dark. I rather enjoy it, obviously. Ghost, Mr. Rager, RevoFev, Erase Me, and Marijuana are my favorites thus far.

edit: I enjoy both, I've grown slightly sick of his old jams. Thats not to say I wont listen to them for years to come haha! cause I most certainly will :smoke:

5. His music is very chilled, and you can connect with him, especially as a stoner :smoke:

Not only connect with the lyrics though, when you are high, you can follow his beat more and understand his flow... like.. your baked, and you hear the flow like never before.

6. oooooooo marijuanna.

7. This should be in the Music Hall lol. Wnna-be modding aside, FUCK YES haha Ive been jammin hard to this lately. The other day I was on my way home from vacation and I just put the album on shuffle and passed the fuck out.. so chill.

8. I listened to it sober and didn't really like it. But I have not got to listen to it high.

9. I honestly think the marijuana track is too excessive. I love mary-jane but Cudi makes it seem like an addiction. But its still a chill song!

10. Cudi's been my favorite since 08. Not as good as The End of Day but the subject matter is totally different and it is what he was going through in his life at the time.

11. Kid Cudi > Wiz Khalifa any day of the week. Sorry had to say it

12. That album was on repeat for a week straight, I think its also to blame for me smoking the hell outta my stash.

13. I felt this album sucked comapred to numero uno

14. I didn't think it was as good as A Kid Named Cudi, but its still pretty good :metal: