Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

KiD CuDi Concert

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Jun 15, 2011.

1. #1 olylongbord11, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Going to one this friday, my step brother and who ever we're taking, and i are smoking a fat bowl before hand, and we wanna sneak a couple joints in. How should we do this? Would we get away with it?
    Its indoors FYI

***CONCERT UPDATE ON PAGE 2***

2. In your boxers. Use your little friend

3. Bring a cigar tube that most cigarillos come in and put as many j's as you can fit into it.

Last indoor concert I attended I was patted down and had to remove all my belongings from my pockets but the guy patting me down didnt even look at what I had in my hands. They aren't really searching for drugs, just weapons and shit like that. Also many of the security on hand at these concerts are hired by the ones hiring the bands and are not police officers or anything like that. The security could really give two shits about a few joints im guessing.

4. Socks are a pretty good spot, ever seen a mufuka tell some1 to take there socks off at security?

5. I cut a little slit in the inside part of the flap in front of my zipper, slide a joint in there and your set. If thats not enough then id go with socks. If its super high security put it in your gouch and it will get in for sure haha

6. XblAvery, yeah at a rave once. But ha, I know what concert you are going to, I have some friends going. It should be dope, wish I could go... My friends plan on trying to hide some joints but they'll be pregaming just in case it seems sketch to try and bring stuff in.

7. ive walked in with joints in my ears. lol

but i have poofy hair.

tbh, there will be like 200 joints going around at the show.

socks shoes underwear. wallet i dunno...

8. A formal concert and a rave are totally different.

Kind of like comparing concert security to airport security.

9. i went to a concert and they didnt even pat us down or anything.. just act like you emptied your pockets and they wont do shit.. lol

10. I got me a nice little cigarette case that I sometimes throw doobies in for a later use. You can get a cheap one for like $15-25 at a headshop.

11. Oh really? They are different? Because from my post you would assume they are exactly the same, right... All you said was security, concert security and rave security don't differ too much, they are both live music events, and if the rave hsa security then it has sponsors and is funded just like a concert. Comparing a rave's security to a concert's security is much more possible than comparing it to airport security. People try to smuggle things into raves and concerts all the time. Come on now...

12. If you make them small enough you probably could hide more than 10 joints inside your wallet and you dont have to open that, just hold it in your hand while youre pated down

13. went to one a few months ago, going agin in july. such an amazing show.
    your foot shoes are the way to go for bringing shit in. many places pat you down n or at least tell you to empty your pockets or something. shoes are never questioned. i had two mini blunts in a mini m&m plastic tube thing. wore my most roomy pair of shoes and just slipped it in along my inner sole before walking in. funny thing was i saw about 3 other people doing the same thing about 20 feet from the door while i was doing it.
    literally everyone was blazing at the show i went to. it was 420 :D

once you get in there if its a GA concert then get to the middle of the crowd where no security can see you and blaze up.

14. I went to the April 18th one and snuck in at least 5 joints not including the bong hits in the car. We just simply put them in a friends purse and walked the fuck in

15. Honestly dude just roll them with a cigarette roller and put them in your cigarette pack.....the few concerts I've been to pretty much only pat you down briely for weapons...

16. Last month I went to a wiz khalifa concert and I sneaked in 4 joints and 3 blunts I used a highlighter took all the stuff inside then put it im sock and went they checked me and didn't find it or if ur paranoid they will find it tape that shit to ur leg ( by ur balls and shit)

17. Thanks guys! I was thinkin of just puttin em in a baggie and taping it to my leg, then going to the bathroom right away and just put em in my pocket from there.

18. you could stash it in your shoes by your toes, thats how my buddy got weed into Slayer at same venue your seeing cudi

19. im so excited for when he comes to Alpharette, GA

Ill be high the entire day..

20. I dont bring my phone to concerts... just paranoia. So i found an old phone, hollowed it, and put a couple short fat blunts and j's into it... it was a rusko concert :D did the same thing for a skrillex concert too..