Kid Cudi album cover

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Sawl, Aug 13, 2009.

1. All I know is Herbie Hancock's "Flood" cover was much cooler than that Day n Night picture:

[​IMG]

vs

[​IMG]

2. The man in the space suit is un-proportional = fail

3. cudi such a creative dude. only problem is his cd aint gunna sell to much i dont think. he lost all his buzz from day n night. he deserves to sell a good amount tho its gunna be tough..considering Slaughterhouse is only on pace for 25 k the first week

4. I'm that man on the moon, I'm up up on the moon.

I agree that his cd won't sell much. Cudi's other work, especially on "The moon man mixtape" is way underrated.

5. Are you serious? The radio here in Baltimore has had "Make her say" on repeat lol

6. I disagree with you guys, I'm sure the cd will sell just fine. Cudi is pretty famous now.

7. wen there playin it on repeat on hot 97 then come talk to me haha. thats honestly usually a good marker, hot 97 in ny is prolly the biggest rap radio station, along with power 105 in la

i love the song and i love cudi dontget me wrong but his buzz is rele dyin down, he needs a mixtape really quick or a big feature.

cd is comin september 15 right? thats a lil over a month. theres no tracklist or nething yet. havent even seen a rumored one

8. slaughterhouse is only gunna sell 25 k, loso only sold 100 k first week.

why would cudi do nething more than 100 k? i rele dont see it happening. if i could do nething bout it, he would be goin platinum

9. To be fair, Loso's album was dookie

10. it wasnt thattt bad. too much r and b tho im guessin is what did it for u too.
    some of them songs is rele hot tho.