Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kid Cudi 4/20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nugbuzzed, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Haven t posted in awhile but anyway 4/20 around the corner. Thought id see who will be lighting up some fat blunts at kid cudi!
    I know i will be:smoke:
    [​IMG]

2. I wanna see him do some lines on stage.

3. I'm gonna be there shits gonna be insane

4. same yo, gonna be up up and away throughout the whole concert

5. cudi stopped smoking weed didnt he?

6. Last I heard it was bumps over blunts.

7. gross....

8. He's taking an extended break from smoking. He's tired of being labeled as a pothead who is only talented bcuz he uses drugs. He wants to make good music without drugs to shut up everyone who thinks he's untalented

9. someone got up this morning and had a nice big glass of haterade...

10. i thought it was just an april fools thing cause the article that said he stopped was posted on april fools

11. #11 GutteralShiva, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011

Well not me. I just said what I heard. I couldn't give two fucks about what he does. I'd love to have a nice white session with him.

read the rules...
    talk of other drugs is not permited.
    Slinger

12. The only reason I would go is to smoke with everyone else. His music is garbage and i've heard terrible things about his stage preformance.

13. you heard wrong my man. thats old news.

14. everyone has different tastes. and i saw him live at upenn last year and he was amazing. this year was lupe fiasco and you could barely hear wat he was saying. cudi was crystal clear though

15. i was there too! yea lupe could've been much better, flo rida you couldn't hear shit at all and ratatat was trippy as fuck. though lupes water thing with i don't wanna care right now was sick to watch, must've sucked to be in the front and freezing lol

but yea cudi is an awesome performer. i saw him in the summer of 09 in nyc at nokia theatre and man he blew me away. i wasn't into him that much then but after that concert i really did change my opinion. he was sick, into the audience and clear. can't wait till 4/20

16. I'm going to see Vinnie Paz and Ill Bill on 420, any concert on 420 is dope really haha

17. i liked him the first time i heard him

then it was old and repetitive

18. I know someone who went backstage to one of his concerts and saw him smokin' crack. Swear to god. idk wtf is going on with that guy.

19. ill be there too!
    i really hope security just doesnt give a fuck about smoking. i heard roseland was baked during the wiz show recently but my friend has also been there when they were being dicks and coming up to you if your smoking

20. usually, if the person on stage is doing it and tells everyone to, they don't say anything.
    but since he's supposedly not smoking... i'd find a better way to spend it.

by the way, I used to work security and still have a license and I always did shows.
    I've met George Lopez, My Morning Jacket, Joel McHale and many others working the backdoor (rofl).
    The rules are if the person on stage says to do something, invites you to do something, or is doing something, it's ok for everyone else to. to an extent.