kid asked if i was a cop

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Jan 7, 2012.

1. #1 married2mj, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    yesterday this kid asked if i knew where to get weed and I was like "i might, let me ask my friend, how much do u want because hes probably gonna ask?" and hes like "umm an 1/8th" and im like "okay whatever, im just gonna ask if i can give you his number and you and him can work it out from there." he asks if the kid could drive it to him and im like "you can work that out with him...i feel you and this kid would get along..i'll tell him you're cool" and immediately after i said that he's like "you know what...fuck this. il just get it somewhere else." and im like "okay..........." and move on because it doesnt matter to me at all? because why would it?

so later that night this kid Instant messages me and the convo goes like this

him 12:54 am
    yo why were u talking so sketchy today
    you a cop?

me 12:54 am
    whaaaaaaaaaat
    ??

him 12:55 am
    why did you say you didnt want to get involved?
    that sketched me out so hard

me 12:56 am
    cuz i dont wanna buy weed in bridgeport
    and risk getting arrested

me 12:56 am
    since id go to jail

him 12:56 am
    yea, why?

me 12:58 am
    cuz i got arrested before

him 12:58 am
    with this kid?

me 12:58 am
    no
    oh and he said he moved to NJ
    so doesnt matter

him 1:00 am
    haha its good i got sum neways
    good
    if he doesnt want to be here id rather he be in new jersey

me 1:01 am
    okay

me 2:11 am
    u think im a cop?

him 2:28 am
    nah but what you did today was awfully suspect

me 2:28 am
    ok

him 2:31 am
    youre really sketchy
    whyd you do that today i still dont know

me 2:33 am
    im sorry

I did something technically "illegal" with this kid 2 nights ago...so there's no way he should think Im a cop. I feel like he was scared. The kid i was hooking him up with wasnt a dealer...he was my friend, and i pretty much told him "i think you two would be cool..you should smoke a bowl with him" ...because the kid buying the weed doesnt have friends. He's like anti-social and takes meds. I feel he's using the "you a cop?" thing as a defense mechanism to hide his own anxiety about meeting this kid...what do you think? or hes just a paranoid fuck...doesnt make sense though. theres no way in a billion years should he have thought i could be a cop.

what do you think

2. Sounds like he'd be straight if you helped a ***** get some tree.

3. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hes seemingly the sketch one really.IMO

4. In b4 tldr

5. The kid is like this right now:

[​IMG]

6. I think hes really paranoid and wanted you to do the entire deal for him or he got nervous about meeting your friend

7. your a cop.

8. well I have no drivers license and im on probation and cant smoke and would have felony charges brought up against me if I get in trouble with the cops between now and next november and he knows this so that'd be awfully selfish of him if he thinks id do the entire deal for him

i told him "this kids cool, he's your age and you guys are a lot alike. i feel you two would get along." and 100% these kids are a lot alike.

he seemed scared when he said no

9. Does he know your background to see why u wouldnt wnana get involved? Or, is that why he this you's a piggy? How large of a person are you? He might just be scared youll DEBO his ass.

10. ...are you a fucking cop? :eek:

11. he's the sketch one lol tryna throw you off n think "no way is this kid a cop!" :confused_2:

12. I'm like 5'7 140-150 lbs...least dangerous person you'll know, and everyone and their momma trusts me. I've done this type of scenario from his role like 50 different times in my life and it was never a big deal...just gotta be careful.

he knows my arrest history maybe he doesnt know the exact details of it and he was confused? but if that's the case he has some type of thought disorder.

but we did illegal drugs together that dont show up in drug tests 2 nights previously so there's no fucking possible way i could be a fucking cop lol.

13. the guy has no friends... i would be tripping out to if i had no friends and had to go meet up with some random guy....

you think they can be friends cause you know the guy....

hes thinking hes going to meet up with some scary ass drug dealer.. lol

14. He probably doesn't know how to deal with weed

15. Some people just get sketched

16. i told him that it wasnt a scary drug dealer

and just because i say "i think you two would be chill." "il tell him youre cool." doesnt mean they have to be fucking friends lol.

you meet up, you get your weed, you dont like each other? you bounce and don't have to ever see each other again.

I understand if this is what he thinks but I'm just interested if him calling me a cop truly was a defense mechanism because I just think that it's kind of cool (in my sick twisted mind).

17. You were in no way sketchy. Some people just expect people-who-know-people to go pick up for them or something.

"U WON'T HOLD MY HAND ACROSS THE STREET R U A CAWP?!"

18. The kid sounds like a tweaker.

19. he just didnt want to meet the dude. his anxiety got the best of him.

20. ya but its just crazy how he deflected it to me "you're sketchy" "i still don't know why you did that." Trying to put me down like it's my fault. That was his defense mechanism...Pretty cool if you ask me, since I've realized lately that I often was using defense mechanisms when I had bad anxiety. Interesting to see it while I'm not the one doing it.