Kick's 2nd Grow - Grape Ape!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kicks, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Started up 2 Grape Ape seeds while my Sour Diesel flowers. Just popped out the ground yesterday.

Learned a lot from last grow, def. will not be as many fuck ups...This will be some dank ass shit!!!

Have (5) 26w 6500k CFL's on the seedlings right now (About 125w total). Once SD is done, I will move the female(s) to the flowering room...little ways to go.

For this growing I will be using CFL's both 6500k and 2700k respectively.
    -FFOF, Started in solo cups, moved to 3gal pots for rest of life.
    -Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom will be used
    -Bottled water will be used
    -pH test kit
    -Temp Gauge w/ hygrometer
    - Oscillating fan
    -Other things im sure

Day 2

Attached Files:

2. cute seedlings. :eek:

Good luck with the grow. :)

3. Yeah, luck to ya man. I love anything grape flavored. Grape scented paper, grape drink, grape food, grape bubblegum, grape air freshener. +Rep

4. haha you and me both. Nothing better then that grape drink.

Thanks guys

5. Good luck this round Kicks... I'm onboard for the ride

6. Update

7 Days old...Have only been under 1 26w 6500k and they are growing nicely..... Will get more light soon.

Attached Files:

7. Grape Ape! :hello:

I love my grape ape and set a mom of it recently! Definitely pulling up a chair for this one. :smoking:

8. Update!!!

16 days old...still in solos (I know)...Need to get more FFOF!!!

Still growing under 1 26w CFL, adding more soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. They look great Kicks.... I'd get that FFOF soon so those babies can keep growing. But you already know that :D

10. I know right....If only I had an extra $20....stupid bills haha.

Check out hte SD thread...new pics too....just kinda worried about that bitch:(

11. These baby girls are on a roll....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I have not fed her anything yet, she was transplanted about 5-6days ago. Will the nutes from happy frog keep supplying her, or do I need to use some grow big and big bloom @ 1/4 strength?

13. Looks like they are loving the transplant.... I haven't use Happy Frog, only Ocean Forest, but I think you should be OK for a few weeks without nutes. And as you mentioned start off light with the Grow Big at about 1/4 strength... Big Bloom you can start at 1 tablespoon per gallon as its organic and mostly good micro nutes.

Nice Job.

14. *Takes a sip off his milk jug of Grape Ghetto Juice*

Dat look pretty grapin' good! Maybe you should add some grapes to that?

Seriously though, I've been wanting to grow that strain. I'll be following this!

15. Hopefully it will be good. Got about 6 seeds out of this hermied grape ape (im guessin)...hopefully they are femmed seeds. The weed that these seeds came from was phenomenal....in every aspect....PURE PURPLE.

16. Both Female, 3 days into flowering...pics soon.

They sprouted their hairs in the veg state, under 6500k bulbs @ 24/7.

Could they be autoflowering?

They are in 2700k 12/12 flowering closet now.

17. grape ape is amazing a couple of my buddys grow it indoor... put some pics up...