Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kicking off summer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Chron Don, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Just wondering how the fellow blades are kicking off summer..
    As for me I just got a half ounce of granddaddy purp and a new bong

2. I got a minor in possession ticket, speeding ticket and a parking ticket. CHEERS =)

Also a quarter of Cracker Jack and Tarantula.

BTW GDP is my fav weed of all time. MMMMM

3. I still have another week of classes so im busy studying for exams at the moment.

But I will buy an 1/8th of bud, and probably start smoking regularly again. I have only smoked a handful of times since new years and it will be a well deserved break for a couple months, well as much of a break as possible while working full time.

4. Between working 70 hours a week and doing house renovations on my day off, I made a point to have a homestyle BBQ with a beer and a bowl. Ah, it's summer :)

5. Vegas for the fourth time in two months, than cuba in 3 weeks....I do not get hot summers here so just travel to warm places.

6. I start off the summer with a t-break :( but as soon as my grow is done i will be smoking again:smoke:

7. My friend let me smoke some of his dank. First time smoking anything good. I'd say that was a great way to start off the summer :smoke:

8. I'm kicking off the summer with a delightful summer cold, accompanied by nausea, and diarrhea. Yay. *puke* :(

9. #9 The Chron Don, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes I love grandaddy it's got all of my fav qualitys of weed

10. i just smoked a fatty now i'm in my hammock on my Ipad :p

11. Ordered a new bong and a new bowl, buying an O of green crack once they come in

12. For my personal summer gift, and housewarming gift (just moved in my first house) I chose between a dog or a bong.

The dog started seeming like too much responsibility and the present moment. Probably later this year I will try for that again.

But I really like my new bong!

13. started a t break today. first one in 2 years smoking constantly everyday. feels good actually. tho my vaporizer and pile of bud from last night are sitting there laughing at me