kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by happy hippie, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Hello all, I'm 18 and I'm in Cambridge, England - it's a bit dull, but there's lots of pieces of grass to smoke on in the summer and there's enough cool people about. I'm a bit of a tomboy and i spend most of my time being scared half to death by my male friends driving me around in their retro Mini Coopers! I have a huge circle of freinds which is always shifting and changing around, but I have my close 5 or 6 buddies who I trust with my life and vice versa. Pink Floyd grew up here, almost everybody old enough remembers Syd Barrett and the boys - even better, occasionally when sitting listening to the Dark Side of the Moon, somebody will point out that we really are kicking around on a pice of ground in THE hometown... It's quite a trip.

I'm off to college/university eventually but not for a good few years. I'll eventually study English Lit or History, at the moment I'm having a fabulous time living in a house in town with three [stoner] boys. I get forced to do the cooking quite a bit - being female, of course, but otherwise it's nothing but shits and giggles. I love my hallucinogencics, especially acid, but not for everyday.

I'm into FASHION + MUSIC, smoking [obviously], drawing, reading, writing. being irrationally happy and/or optimistic, expanding the mind, dressing as though from a time-warp, philosophising, magic, black and white movies, karma, opera, kohl, jazz, Art, surrealism, beauty, the Blues, truth, mystiscm, history, Absurdism, and the London Look. But above all: sex, drugs and rock&roll .

Looking forward to spending time meeting new and interesting people :smoke:

peace out

2. welcome to the City.

Pink Floyd lovers are welcome any time.

-C

3. could i come chill with you for a bit?

welcome, and may you be blessed dream girl.

4. "welcome, and may you be blessed dream girl."

I think thats the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me¬ [genuinely] :)

xx

5. i kinda feel high just from you haha

6. again, i take that as a compliment, but in what way?!