kicking a bong in the air

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenwall, Aug 13, 2012.

1. #1 Greenwall, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    have a pretty funny story about a friend who once kicked a bong in the air a while ago

So started off we were all chilling in another friend's basement, only 5 or 6 of us, we packed a few bowls and were all pretty stoned. One of my buds pulls a hemp wick that he forgot in his pocket, and we were all appreciating how cool it was as most of us have only used jute rope(had a giant 100ft roll of jute at my house). So then after passing it around, he was the one with the hemp wick in his hand. So he's never seen one before, and he's pretty amazed. Being a stoned motherfucker, he goes off on a rant of the technology that probably went into making a simple piece of string.
    Then he decides he wants to see it for himself, and lights the end and laughs. Being an idiot again, he doesn't realize if you don't hold the wick near the tip, it'll be pulled by gravity and bend towards the ground. So the burning end touches his pants.
    then the crazy shit happens. He immediately thrusts out both legs while both of his hands started slapping his thighs. To put it in perspective, later on when we looked at his shorts, there was no burn mark at all.
    What he didn't notice was the bong we had been using, that was positioned right at his feet.
    So the bong goes sailing in the air, reaches a maximum height of about 4 feet then shatters on the ground in a spectacular display of aerodynamics
    needless to say, he was forced by all of us to do a pushup for every dollar the bong was worth.

2. Shit, pushups are not gonna buy a new bong.

3. I know
    but it was more of a family-bong amongst our friend group
    we each chipped in around 70, so it was like 8 people. all agreed that making him do all the pushups was worth it :hello:, but yeah it was a bummer. shit happens though, we'd be dicks to ask him to shell out 600 for an accident that coulda happened to anyone of us. bongs break all the time, thats pretty much the only reason we need new ones anywy

we love him but Don always brags about his pickup ball games and how he just dominates much stronger, much quicker people. forcing 600 out of him really humbled him down. it took him nearly 2 hrs.

4. 2 hours eh...I'd make each pushup worth 10 cents!