Kickin myself!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kronik352, Nov 9, 2016.

1. First off let me say this.....I(MORE OR LESS) have never voted....because I just don't "follow" politicians and who does what..........but I also NEVER BITCH about what happens when "so and so" gets into office....because I didn't do my part as to add my opinion............however I have been telling myself FOR MONTHS now that I WAS GOING TO vote for not only the President....but for amendment 2 here in Florida...............I however NEVER GOT MY LAZY AZZ out to vot and I am PISSED at myself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW I am going to have gripes and complaints NO MATTER WHAT happens......so I WILL TRY MY BEST to bite my tongue throughout another election period since I didn't do my part.....but DAMN IM PISSED at myself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. To believe that your opinion somehow carries more weight because you tossed a vote into a broken system is asinine.

3. Its not SOOOOO much that "it counts more.............or carries more weight"..............its the fact that "I showed I care" BY...........throwing my vote into a broken system.....does that make sense?

I feel BECAUSE I "SHOW" I care....by voting which....thats a whole different story...........I get to "bitch" about what happens where as if I DON"T "SHOW" I care by NOT voting I cant.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. No worries, it's looking PRETTY solid that Amendment 2 is gonna pass.... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Because you are right..................MY REAL VOTE goes to FIXING this broken ass """"system"""" we have....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Goddamn you always go and vote when weed is involved, thefuckingshit is wrong with you?

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is for you buddy
    4076d73.jpg

• Like Like x 2