Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kicked out of the dorms.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RedSorcerer, Aug 31, 2007.

1. good luck at the meeting. dress nice and all of that i think it helps people out when their presented well, and dont do what my friends did when they had to meet with the dean. they went drunk! oh and happy birthday :smoke:

2. Haha, thanks, I think you were the first person to wish me a happy b-day =]
    Glad to know I have your support guys.
    Btw, the meetings in 45 minutes.
    -Red

3. Happy birthday

and you gotta let us know how it goes.
    Good luck!

4. hell yeah dude.

5. Alright guys, so I'm back from the hearing.
    From what it looks like, I'm not getting kicked out.
    30 Hours of Community Service sounds like my sanction.
    It's gonna be a bitch but what can you do?
    -Red

6. That's a helluva lot better than getting kicked out

7. oh ok, but lying doesnt get nobody anywhere. the idea is to let the non-smokers know that weed isnt bad. if they hear stuff like that comment then they will have another reason to hate it.

yes it would work, but theres plenty of ways to get out of it. id use it as a last resort.

8. Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about. This hearing is neither the time or place for him to educate them about marijuana. He broke school rules. The rules are very clear: no marijuana in student housing. You need to pick your fights and this isn't one of them. Going into that hearing and saying, "I have no remorse for what I've done, I don't think weed is a harmful or addictive drug and I think it should be legalized," would have gotten him kicked out for sure. Sometimes you need to say things you don't believe and this is one of those times.

Congrats on getting off with just community service Red, and happy bday again :hello:

9. I got caught with a blunt on campus. police gave me a citation and the dean gave me a warning....

10. I'm curious as to how one gets caught with a single blunt on campus. Why didnt you just ditch it or eat it or w/e when you saw the campus police coming? Or the real police for that matter..

11. KISS ASS! Thats all I can help you with because ive never been in a situation like this. Roll through with like clasical music bumping from your car. :D

12. gotta fake it, til' ya make it

13. lol thats good to hear man. Community service is so easy through the school. My roomate had to do 20 hrs for a smoking violation and he just had his uncle sign off saying he did the community service without actually doing anything.

14. man:)

I drive a lexus ls300(moms old car!:) ) but uhh

ya well be driving around smokin, and ill turn on the classical and turn it up, my friends suspect its a joke, but i just go with it like oh ya bobin my head and stuff.......

it cracks me up

15. Lexus fo sho Buzzwell.. 99gs300, I love this fuckin thing, I am still in highschool and this car is perfect because no cop is gonna suspect kids smokin inside a nice ass car rollin through a nice ass neighborhood at night.

16. Hell yea in high school my buddy had a minivan with a sticker on the back "My child is an honors student at ......" We used to blaze that out all the time, cause noone would ever suspect kids blazing out a soccer mom van.

17. How, a lot of times when I smoke the cops will be called. They can't bust you because you smell like it, they actually have to see the marijuana. Because if it's just smoke it could be hooka or a cigar.

18. damn it , i remember that thread and responded to it something like "why didnt you guys go outside" - Good luck though - I wouldnt know what to say your basically fucked - Youll be on like a college probation

19. He already posted that he had his hearing and he only got community service.