Kicked out of class?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pussyman420, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I haven't really seen this topic yet so I was wondering if you guys got any stories from school of you or someone else getting kicked out of class.

I remember in 9th grade algebra we had this kid Dequan and he never really did his work but he never bothered the teacher either. But for some reason the teacher HATED him! lol every single day it was the same routine, we go to class and he says ONE WORD to the kid next to him when EVERYONE else is talking and the teacher just says DEQUAN! and then he just gets up and leaves. Was a pretty funny year in that class, hated the teacher tho.

Anyone else got stories to share?

2. I only got kicked out once, when I was like 12. Same thing, everyones talking and then my friend asks me for help on a question (we were the only ones actually doing the work), I start explaining it to him and get kicked out (at the beginning of an hour long lesson). Teacher came and got me 45 mins later because she forgot I was standing outside.

3. ^same old shit this teacher that hates me an I hate her kicked me out because I got up to sharpen a pencil. She gave me a slip for disturbing class I said "sweet" grabbed my shit and left. 8th grade rebel :cool:. Just playing but she was a bitch.

4. I got kicked outta class by a bitch sub because I told her she was wrong. Claiming sharks have bones and shit...

5. Just once. I fell asleep in AP U.S. history one morning, and the teacher decided to drop a text book on the edge of my desk to scare me awake. So, I popped awake and screamed "fuck!" because that shit was loud and scary, and the teacher got in my face (like right in my face) and asked me what I said...

I almost died from the smell emanating from her mouth. So, I pulled out a pack of gum from my backpack, unwrapped it, and put it in her mouth and said "I said fuck. Fuck you need a breath mint!"

Her face turned beet red (and she was pretty dark-skinned, Jewish lady, so that was a feat) and stomped her foot and screamed "OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Got after school detention for that

• Like Like x 1
  6. pussyman420... talking about getting kicked out of class...

must be underage.

anyways, i've been kicked out of class so many times i cant pinpoint one to talk about. kinda pathetic really

7. One time in 8th grade this teacher tried to take a kids hat, and the kid socked him in the face.

8. I really don't think your in any position to to say I'm underage when you just joined this forum last month. Really not a good way to start out....

9. None of my stories are any good, but someone in my class got kicked out for standing up halfway through a test and throwing a fucking chair at the teacher.

10. pissed in a bottle cause the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom , I threw it away and the lady picked it up out the trashcan ! I had to step outside for a moment
    that was elementary lol

11. i got kicked out of class in senior year.
    the teacher asked what broke back mountain was about.

i immediately raised my hand & said,
    "its about two gay cowboys who love to pound butt"

she didnt laugh...
    the entire class did.

my freshman year of college i got kicked out of a history lecture.
    i was always super stoned & i sat in the very front row.

i was dazed & confused...he asked me a question but i had no idea what was going on.
    he then told me if i wasnt paying attention that i could leave.
    i gladly accepted the offer & told him id see him next week.
    i told everyone good luck & laughed as i walked out.

12. oh im so worried about how im starting out on a forum :rolleyes:
    you sound so silly bro

13. You mean last friday in 9th grade algebra?

14. #14 Maui Wowiiee, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    Are you sure that didn't happen yesterday pussyman? Haha....

Edit: wait it's Sunday.. *friday

15. Lol dont feed the troll bro lol

16. Yes. During my junior year this kid called me a loser who just hangs out on the street corner all day, so I got in his face and told him to say that shit again. He turned away and mumbled something under his breath, so I grabbed his chair and pulled it out violently demanding that he say what the fuck he said again. He then snapped and started pushing me, so I punched him in the face like 4 times. We fought for 30 seconds max before my teacher (small old lady) broke it up. I got suspended for a week and a black eye. He got suspended for 3 days and a broken nose.

17. In 9th grade i was kicked out for accidentally sneezing on a girl...it was fuckin hilarious though

18. #18 Scribbles510, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    10th grade, I was fucking around with the girl next to me, holding a lighter to the back of her head and spinning the wheel really slow, to make the lighter click without igniting. Then I accidentally spun the wheel a little too fast...

I didn't get kicked out for this, but only because my teacher was a G. Just said "You guys, stop burning shit. Put the lighter away."

19. Lol ive been kicked outta highschool classes too many times to remember

20. One time a sub was taking things way to seriously and had insanely strict ground rules. He was explaining how to do a problem to the kid next to me, but was giving him the wrong directions so I politely interrupted and offered to help. He told me to shut my mouth and sit down. I walked to the office and just chilled for an hour. Turns out he sent like 50 kids to the office just that day lol. He got fired.