Thread for to post Mark Dice's daily political videos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedOrchard, Apr 22, 2019.

1. To quote the "stable genius" - " they're not sending us their best."

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. [​IMG]

Can't tell the difference between leftists and Trump anymore.

Jerks.

3. Not a thorough search, just the first thing that came up:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-blitz/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.187c065d2d2d
    You could have found this yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Finding this myself wasn't a task I'd accepted, because I'd made no claims about her.
    I looked at this website and found these AOC lies:

"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs."
    I rate this as 100% false.

“ICE is required to fill 34,000 beds with detainees every single night and that number has only been increasing since 2009.”
    While technically not true, when private prison companies supply those beds, they do put pressure on ICE to fill them. I rate this as about 70% false.

“They [national Democrats] were campaigning most when we had more of an American middle class. This upper middle class is probably more moderate but that upper middle class does not exist anymore in America.”
    100% false

"In a Koch brothers-funded study...it shows that Medicare for all is actually much more, is actually much cheaper than the current system that we pay right now.”
    This one's tougher to rate, because medicare for all would save money by reducing insurance and drug company profits, but would incur the extra costs of insuring more people.
    Personally, I think it's true when you add up the costs of everything, but it's debatable. A political bias might influence what should be included in present and future costs.

“The reason that the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act is because they ruled that each of these monthly payments that everyday American make is a tax."
    Technically she got this one wrong, but most of us, including me, didn't really understand this either.

It is true that AOC has exaggerated a few things.
    I chalk that up to inexperience, and expect her to correct what she gets wrong in the future.

Not to mention that these are pretty trivial things.

"Fake news" and "All politicians lie" are slogans that are sometimes correct, but degree of lying matters.
    Every human being has lied at some time in his life, but not everyone has lied to the american people 8000 time in 2 1/2 years.
    More of these damaging trump lies are documented in the Barr Report (redacted mueller report).
    Fortunately this report in book form is an amazon best seller, so the public is learning.

• Like Like x 2
  5. And the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't DO SOMETHING!

6. Ban skyscrapers! Donald Trump likes skyscrapers, right? Yeah, ban them!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Her inexperience shines in her exaggera "lies".
    What has she corrected so far that makes you expect her to correct anything in the future?

You're pretty much telling me that her entire platform is pretty trivial.

Hillary is a pretty damned close runner up. There's a long list.

But they're not trivial lies exaggerations like everybody else's.
    The un redacted report is now in book form and a #1 seller on Amazon? Is it available for Kindle?

• Like Like x 1
  8. There are actually two versions of liberal ideas:
    1. the actual version
    2. the made up version that few liberals believe, but that allows trumpites on fox to make fun of the majority of liberals believing things they don't really believe.

"The world ends in 12 years" is in category 2

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. That must be why every democrat voted "present" on AOC's green new deal. Because it is laughable fringe bs, pandering to indoctrinated children, and exploiting their feelings of guilt and fear.

AOC said that the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't DO SOMETHING!

You're not doing anything about it, so now I'M THE BOSS! -AOC

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Climate change is our WWII. The world is going to end in 12 years. Here it is. The classic AOC.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. What do these videos have in common?
    They make fun of non-whites.

Freshman house member aoc chairs a house meeting?
    Can some misogyny be far behind?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Ah, yes. Don't agree with it? Must be sexism and racism.

You dilute the fight against real racism when you pull the racist/sexist/bigot/nazi card every time you begin to lose an argument. It's been one of the biggest mistakes the Western left has made in the last half a decade - and part of the reason why it suffers setbacks and mockery.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 0388DCB0-4947-4021-953D-66B06BD00C80.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I disagree.
    Racism must be called out every time it rears its ugly head.
    This video guy makes his living being a racist.
    The mockery you refer to comes mostly from the racists.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. You've banged a big drum about evidence. The US left has made a lot of your kind of accusations recently, about everyone and everything being bigot/racist/nazi/sexist, about Trump being a Russian agent etc - a lot of accusations without evidence that have to turned out to be false.

Care to provide evidence that he's racist?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Racism is difficult to prove, and the best that can be done is to unmask racist actions of suspected racists. Many such actions constitute proof.
    I admit I couldn't find convincing evidence of Mark Dace racism, and that I have no interest in watching his videos to prove racist actions.
    But of the recent videos posted here, there seems to be a preponderance of them attacking women of color.
    That's a racist action.

The Mueller report contains evidence of russian collusion.
    According to republican Judge Napolitano on Fox, trump committed obstruction of justice.
    None of the liberal beliefs have been disproved.
    All we know is that some of those liberal beliefs had insufficient evidence to be charged as crimes on a president that can't be charged with crimes.
    Other liberal suspicions were not within Mueller's mandate, and he offered no evidence either way.
    We might learn more when an un-redacted version of the Mueller rept is gotten by dems, assuming repubs stop trying to hide the truth.

Dace (not his real name is a scam artist according to Mark Dice - RationalWiki
    I apologize for not verifying the info from that website, but I can't hold my nose long enough to find it:
    "Mark Shouldice was your average scam-artist trying to fish out some quick bucks when he would email people how to apparently make "fa$t ca$h on the net" using an university email address from Milwaukee Area Technical College back in the 90's.[4] Even though he finally did use the Google Groups for their intended purpose years later.[5] He then started making books on training oneself to improve their memory[6] when he first was able to memorize people's credit card numbers pretending it was to bring awareness to his book even though he couldn't even make himself remember how to spell proper English words (like "anyting", "thier", and who can forget "toget" being one word) since he was busy using the credit card numbers to his own advantage.[7] He was even on the Laura Lee Radio Show about his book on August 28, 1999![8] You could even be able to even hire him as a wingman back in the early 2000's if you were in the San Diego, CA area for a "small" fee. Later, he decided to make a book named The Resistance Manifesto under the alias name of John Conner and liked the nickname Mark Dice because everyone he came across had no clue how to pronounce his last name correctly, who knew that later, everyone would know him by that nickname?[9] with people already knowing his true identity since he left his actual email on the WhoIs information for the site while leaving all the other info true to his persona.[10] That's right, he had a site about the book![11] Have we mentioned that the book is no different than what he does on his YouTube?[12] He then started making books on how to date hot chicks.[13] Even going as far as to advertise the book on forums[14] and making a YouTube channel for it![15] That didn't go well in terms of making money, so he started making conspiracy theory videos on his YouTube and the rest is history."

19. This doesn't hold. And as you admit, you know it doesn't hold. Just because some of the people targeted for criticism in MD's videos are non-white, does not mean he is a racist. Criticizing someone for their politics is not racist - racism is attacking someone because of their skincolor, which MD doesn't do. And that whole simplistic skincolor-obsessed thinking is part of the moronic self-damaging poison that has set the left so far back. It's damage that the non-radical left has to undo.

The left has lost a lot of credibility. This is not the way to win it back. You can't throw such dehumanizing labels at someone and then be too lazy to find true evidence of it. Especially when you make such a big fuss about evidence yourself, man. Come on.

• Like Like x 1
  20. That sounds like something a racist would say...