Thread for to post Mark Dice's daily political videos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedOrchard, Apr 22, 2019.

1. So much hatred for a fucking video. And you call others trolls? The fuck... Show me on the doll where mark dice touched you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol .I'm not showing hatred at all my friend .I'm just commenting on others action....

3. By acting the same way?

4. Frankly no. You open this thread, quoting/linking to, what can only be described as a detestable and manipulative tool/individual, of the furthest right....
    Then you continue in a vein I admire. This intrigues me.

I will give you the honor of realising that we may never agree, due, I`m sure to your due dilligence, in finding out that we are Polar opposites politically. (I would be disappointed otherwise if you hadn`t)
    You also do it with perfect grammar and prose, which tells me you are a man (clearly) of high intelligence.....

Then I look at the message you convey.

In short, you preach/advertise A, yet, in a brief exchange of type, appear to believe and purport B.

I`m really not sure what to make of you right now.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I don't get it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm not acting in any way.... Except laughing

7. I'm a conundrum wrapped in an enigma. Thank you for not just labeling me something bad and dismissing what I say. I am a sincere person who loves growing weed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I agree with Dices points

But does he need to be such a douch-nozzle in his delivery?.

I guess thats his shtick though lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I hope the democrats keep talking about Russian collusion and impeachment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Wouldn't be such a douch-nozzle if his delivery was on SNL. Or if he was a late show host.

11. Deplorable checking in, never heard of Mark Dice though

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. You can agree with anything you want, but that doesn't make it true.
    But you can't accuse anyone of lying without proof of that lying.
    If you can prove anything AOC said or tweeted is false, then please provide evidence.
    Otherwise, just admit that when you don't like the message, then attack the messenger.
    This guy needs a strong indica to calm down

Oops, maybe not! There's some thought that MJ might be bad for schizophrenia.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You're absolutely right. Scientists agree; The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't DO SOMETHING!!!

I hope democrats take her so cereal. Trump 2020

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Still waiting for proof that anything AOC said is false.
    I'm not holding my breath.
    Falsely accusing someone of lying is immoral.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'll get back to you in 12 years.

17. She’s a puppet for the justice democrats. I’m not sure if she has original thoughts. Only the bullshit she’s coached to spout. It’s not like you’d believe any proof of her lies or misstatements anyways. That poor lil girl.

AOC lies; Reagan was no racist

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. The immorality of accusing someone of lying without proof continues.
    The AOC lying/stupidity issue was raised by trumpites on this page, so it is their responsibility to prove, not for others to prove non-lies.
    But your can't because everything she says is true.

Nice touch to avoid admitting the immorality of these AOC attacks by saying, "it's not like you'd believe any proof..." Actual videos or reports from mainstream news sources constitute proof, which you can't provide.

Also, a video or actual quote from a mainstream news source of AOC actually saying that reagan was a racist needs to be provided. Bet you can't.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You're absolutely right. The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't DO SOMETHING! It's the scientific consensus.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Aww man... We're getting the leftovers of riu?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1