Thread for to post Mark Dice's daily political videos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedOrchard, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Didn't mean to spark a circle jerk. Sounds painful.

2. Rollitup is the true definition of a liberal/progressive echo chamber. Some of the members who post are truely just nasty people. I was called a white rapist the first time I posted in their political forum then banned for posting a meme in the meme section. The biggest joke in the Rollitup political forum is UncleBuck, just wait until you meet that fool he even chases liberals away.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Well lets not turn this place into a circlejerk too, otherwise there will be no place to go. We can do better than rollitup by discussing contentious issues in a rational, reasoned manner. There will always be polarising viewpoints in politics because that's the very nature of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lol cant tell if that was sarcasm or real

5. Treat it however you wish.

6. #46 VikingToker, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2019
    There was a time during the leftist craze a while back where these things were more common; threads uncomfortable to the leftists were being shut down because of insult bombing etc, but the community has stabilized it, and to the administrator's great credit, they've listened to us on the bad eggs.*****

I think GC is a relatively fair place to express oneself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Democrats at it again...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Rollitup is great if you only want to hear the opinions of angry sensitive antifa lesbians in Portland and california. There are no crime statistics allowed, because Nazis love crime statistics, and trashing white people in a hateful way with stereotypes is to be commended. (On rollitup) If you disagree with unclebuck, you're obviously a Nazi, and thus you should be ridiculed, lied about, and doxed if at all possible. Absolute cowards on rollitup, cowards crying out for authoritarian communism.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #50 Slick21, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    In a February 2012 YouTube broadcast, Dice prayed for the death of rapper Lil Wayne, using Psalm 139:19 as justification for his stance after Wayne released a song which allegedly featured Satanic "gay sex rituals." After Wayne was hospitalized following a series of seizures in March 2013, Dice used this as "proof" that God exists and is listening to his prayer requests.

Dice also prayed for God to murder singer Ke$ha, after she released a music video with "Illuminati" symbolism.

Dice attacked some of his followers by calling them "pussies" and "zombies" for them disagreeing with his prayer requests to kill these individuals.

So, not a little "Un-hinged" then.....

Also known as John Conner, Mark Shouldice, King of parlour tricks and Liar by omission.

Also appears to have a "Super-Injunction" in place to prevent info about his criminal past in place, yet this can easily be researched. If you look a bit deeper.;)

There you would find...... Alleged crimes relating to scamming Veterans in Mi, resulting in a jail term. All alleged of course.

Forgive me if I find this person, an "Undesireable"

Link below to what the alleged "Injuncion" allows.

Mark Dice

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Great hit piece. I read the whole link and everything. I like Mark Dice. Personally, I find his analysis of current events hilarious. Also, I recommend his book, "the true story of fake news". Citations for every claim in the book. Very well done.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Yup. I get that you like him. I`m ok with that.

• Like Like x 2
  12. This forum is superior to rollitup in every way. Those people have serious problems.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. So, in the same manner, you won`t mind if I reckon he`s a felon, a liar, and a con man then? just so we`re clear?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I would defend to the death your right to say it. This forum is downright reasonable. Vicious insults are literally the norm on rollitup. The majority of my threads were deleted within minutes. They go back and change comments and delete comments. Crazy commie stuff. Y'all are great.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. As an aside, are you a man/woman of God?

16. When you put it that way, yes I am a man of God. Though I do mean that in a metaphorical sense. I am not a Christian or even a theist, but if the god concept is an all powerful, loving, truthful, and righteous version of the self, I think that contemplating this is worthwhile. Bitterness, anger, and lies can take control of a person and are represented by Satan. Personally I fight bitterness, anger, and lies with forgiveness and perfect love, so I call myself a man of God. Does that make sense?

17. Bahaha. We have another troll do we? Some people are weak minded. Allow me to control you with these strings..... Lmao children.....

18. What do you mean by this? Please explain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Praetorian disagreeing with all of my comments, even those that stated no view or opinion...just another butt hurt conservative that I can control with a few simple words. The one guy said I was having a meltdown, look at these guys spamming that button like little children that aren't getting their way. It makes me laugh . Thanks for the ab workout .Lol