Thread for to post Mark Dice's daily political videos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedOrchard, Apr 22, 2019.

1. I agree with Mark Dice's summary of current events. Do you?

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. I don't agree but you'll find some deplorables on here that will.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I love to watch his "man on the street" interviews.

He has a way of just saying what everyone in the room is thinking.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bahahaha. Dude needs to breathe a bit.... .it's nota good idea to deprive that little bitty thing he calls a brain of precious oxygen. He might be able to breathe I guess if so much SHIT wasn't constantly coming out of his mouth.... Psycho extremist make me giggle. Lmao

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Free to post it, yes. Expect the ever-hypocritical leftists to meet argument with insults, though.

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Before he even makes an argument (which I'm not sure he even does..) he starts off with 'Nasty' Pelosi... Black ass pot for sure.... darn peski leftists . Bahahahaha

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I don't support Mark Dice, either. I think insult-based argument is awful, whether it comes from the left or the right.

You're at Mark Dice's level, congratulations.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. I live my little ol life without any of these crazy people affecting it... Congrats your on our level too... "Hypocritical leftist" wooo. We're the Samesies bro!! Bahaha

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Since this seems to be red x day, I'll play.:jump:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lol. Keep spamming the dislike fella . No skin off my back. But it looks like I said something you didn't like .. you stated he says what everyone in the room is feeling... I disagreed since I don't feel he spoke for me. But it's ok, be a troll.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I disagree.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Please sir, may I have another. Troll

• Like Like x 2
  13. Am I not allowed to disagree with your comments?
    Was there something I said you didn't like?
    Are you offended that others disagree with your shared opinions?
    Is everyone who doesn't agree with your comments a troll?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. #14 TheeJayLopez, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    No... When youre the ONLY one to disagree to my comments 4 times in a row and literally say you were red x-ing just because..... THAT makes you a troll sir. Lawyered .

Edit June 12: almost 2 months later and you guys are are still disagreeing with nothing.... Lmao. Find something to do.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Trolls will not be persecuted by me on this thread. I post sincerely, but I don't think it is wrong to "shitpost" for reactions. There is plenty an ignorant person can learn from "shitposting." (Not calling anyone here ignorant)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. What if I agreed with your comments 4 times?
    You're the one who started red x'ing but you don't like it.

I'm gonna change the channel and leave you here to monitor all the disagreements. Enjoy yourself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. HAHA! More like "Avenatied.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Me? I didn't red x anyone. Didn't mean to anyway. You are welcome to stay or leave.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I had reasoning behind my disagreements, I actually disagreed with what the fella in the video said and I disagreed with him speaking for me. Did you notice those are the only two things I disagreed with...? Otherwise I have been laughing at you and your buddy here. But it seems the other two have admitted defeat.... And then theres you... Didnt you post this, expecting all of these reactions? Making you the OG of trolls .lol .Good day sir.

• Like Like x 3
  20. No wonder the leftists hate free speech. They can’t even handle a video without having a meltdown.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1