Kick-Ass

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Blazed, Apr 17, 2010.

1. this movie was the shit!

2. Hmm, thats surprisin, thought it wouldn't be any good. Maybe ill go see it now :hello:

Seein that 3D dragon movie tonight after i enjoy my vape, hopefully it'll be good :D

3. Movie was good, comic was better!

4. The idea for this Movie is for sure a money maker. With all the super hero crap movies coming out in the past 2 years it gets kinda old. don't get me wrong i love the the classic story lines.

5. Great movie! i heard the comic is different, and people suggested watching the movie first and appreciating it, then reading the comic for a genuine view on it

6. I saw this movie yesterday. man that little girl was an unstoppable beast!

7. That movie was so epic!..but then again i was pretty stoned :smoking:

8. too unrealistic for me but twas worth the watch. funny enough

9. I'm sorry but very few movies qualify for using the song "omen" by prodigy....whenever I heard it come on for a teenager fighting 3 crooks I almost threw up in my mouth

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

10. This movie was the shit 9/10!

11. Wasn't as bad as I expected, I sat through the whole thing sober without a problem. My favorite parts probably being at the beginning when he first rigged up the costume and went out trying to fight, was kinda epic. Comedy level lowered and then was more action. Id give it another watch while stoned.

12. this movie was fucking epic haha

13. Nic Cage's overacting was absolutely hysterical, he had me dying.

14. I loved it. I just went to go hang out with friends, I thought it would be another shitty kid targeted superhero movie. It was far from it. Anyone who has seen the commercial, the movie is far from it. I do not approve of the song choice, but no one is perfect. It was a good movie through and through, and i would watch it again in a heartbeat.

15. Was cool, but not that interesting

16. YES hahahhaa

17. It's an interesting movie . I like this movie...:)

18. Nic cage was overacting shatner style. Must be hard to over act that much. :p

it had a few flaws but it was very entertaining. I'll get it when itcomes to blueray

with no power comes no responability. Haha

19. I loved it. It definitely exceeding my expecations, and I spent the rest of the weekend, randomly fake punching/kicking/judo chopping Foop and yelling kick-ass.

I knew it was a comic first, but I have never read it. I think I will now.

I pretty much hate Nick Cage nowadays for how laughable he has become. I mean he was never an AMAZING actor, but yeah.

However, in the last 2 movies I've seen (including this one) he's been laughable in a good way. Like... he doesn't even take himself seriously anymore and I love it.

The other one was Bad Lieutenant. It's fucking hilarious.

20. #20 HotSauce32, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    The scene when they're watching the teddy bear footage is fucking epic, especially since it's paired with that music from 28 Days Later

Overall the movie had a pretty good soundtrack selection