Kick Ass!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by AshRoth, Apr 4, 2010.

1. #1 AshRoth, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    Went to go see Kick Ass baked last night. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen and Hit Girl will make you laugh so hard if your stoned (It's just so surreal when she kills all those... I won't spoil it).
    I don't wanna drop any spoilers so I'll just say the "strobe" scene is great to watch when your high, those kind of visuals are something the diretor showcased really well in Layer Cake (Stardust was meh).
    That said though, DON'T go see this high. This isn't a weed movie. It sort of plods along like Superbad then BOOM! Some guy is dead. It just harshed me out a little bit, you know? It's not gentle. Again, I don't wanna spoil anything but the "web-cast" scene totally freaked me out and upset me, and I'm never shocked by movies.
    So I'd say just go see it un-high, you'll actually have a better time not being stoned for once (I didn't believe me at first either).
    Anyway. I'ma go have an early morning blaze:smoking:
    PEACE!
    PS: Feel free to talk about the film and stuff on this thread, I couldn't find a kick Ass thread earlier.