Kick Ass Showers!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jun 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im not old im 23

2. i love showers :D

3. i just played hacky sack for like 4 hours straight, improving my elite skills. i got sweaty as hell, it was a great workout. legs are tired, hell, my entire body is tired. i walked home, took a STEAMING HOT shower, and ohhh man, i feel so good right now. it\'s be beyond perfection if i had some herb, but i don\'t, and that\'s okay. i\'m pickin some up tomorrow :) maybe i\'ll do the same thing. play hacky sack all day, come home after a great workout, take a shower, and smoke a bowl. yea, i think i\'ll do that.

4. My dream bathroom set up would be like you just walked into a raineforest, sounds and everything. I\'d have a shower that was like a waterfall (with other jet heads hidden in what looked like rocks on the side of a mountain, or hill) and a whirlpool bathtub in what looked like a hot spring. The water would come from up on the wall and trickle (or gush depending on how strong you wanted it on) down all these rocks into the tub.. I\'d have fake green trees and bushes, and flowers all around, and fake animals peeking out of hiding spaces.. that would be incredible!!!! Ok day dream is over..

WLF

5. omgsh! this sounds sooooo much fun :) either im coming over to take care meh 2000 parts :D or stealin yer idea!! :)

7. being naked is fun!

its fun to walk! (girls wouldnt know this one) but the air feels REALLY GOOD when walking naked ;D lol a good draft.

8. Amen to that bro! that feels so good... I do it anytime I\'m home alone or everyone is asleep... My best friend came to live with me for 2 weeks once, and everyone was out of the house...except her! I completely forgot about that and walked right into her...a bit embarassing, but it worked out for the best in the long run getting the nudity out of the way that day...lol, she did the same thing later...so it wasn\'t a big deal when...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.