Khan Academy

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Mogul, May 26, 2010.

1. I´m glad I found this probably very useful website. :hello:I haven´t explored it in more detail, but basically it seems like a very good alternative to our brainwash horror education.

There are thousands of videos...on math, physics, chemistry, biology, etc:D
    Khan Academy

2. wow, that's a lot of stuff!! nice find! haven't looked at it all but if nothing else the amount of information there is impressive. :hello:

3. Internet ftw.

4. I hate this site.

I think it was Charles S. Peirce who studied Kant's Critique of Pure Reason 2 hours a day for like years. I have at my disposable Khan's Academy, as well as AcademicEarth.org and I don't do anything with it.

It just reminds me that I'm lazy and have no excuse to be when I have so many resources for a proper education.

5. Isn't most of that stuff high school curriculum?

6. Motherfucker has the same last name as me.

7. maybe but I know I'm using a good chunk of the Cal stuff in my electrical engineering classes and a lot of it making sense depends on how the teacher presents it.

8. Yeah I've been re-watching all of the physics videos for about a year and a half. The finance videos are very good as well- much better information than most school finance classes.