Kfc

Discussion in 'General' started by highlife101, Nov 24, 2008.

1. #1 highlife101, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    Now, I love KFC, that's why I go there. I have my options of various popular fast food chains available to me that I can slowly kill myself with. But I drive the extra half mile to get some of those biscuits and mashed potatoes. My probelm isn't with the product, it's their forsaken menu structure. You need a pocket sized Rosetta Stone to make sense of it. And you're always under pressure to order quickly because of other biscuit & gravy crazed patrons breathing down your neck. Between the incomprehensible menu and the pressure to make a decision quickly, I feel like I'm negotiating with a suicide bomber. My first instinct is to order their value meals because they make sure to hang up their little promotional signs of "$4.00 VALUE MEALS" every square inch of the place. 4 bucks for a value meal isn't bad, so I get one. The only thing is, they don't give you a drink with it. What the fuck? What kind of heathenistic fast food joint is this. Even Taco Bell knows how to string together a value meal. You get: main, side, drink. It's a formula that has stood the test of time, but KFC is a loose cannon. Here's how my typical experience in KFC goes:

KFC Poultry Transfer Agent (KPTA): Hi, how can I make your today better?
    Me: Hi, can I please have some chicken?
    KPTA: Would you like boneless, leg, breast, thigh, groin, misc?
    Me: Could your menu be any more difficult to read?
    KPTA: No.
    Me: Just give me a bucket of chicken up in this motherfucker.

This isn't fine dining cuisine. This is KFC. Nobody can decipher the different taste of one body part from the other. It all tastes like greasy American goodness, so pick one and run with it. This menu should read, "Order X amount of chicken pieces, pick a side from our well organized, non-confusing list of sides, and a beverage" No options of chicken body parts, no cakes, no crispy-classic-buffalo-honey-popcorn blends; just straight gangsta American chicken.

Anyway, I get home, I unpack my shit and get ready to eat when I notice this:

[​IMG]

That should really read,
    "Caution: You will piss blood with frustration before you successfully navigate our maze of a menu".

Not to my surprise, they got my order completely wrong and I ended up with what appeared to be 6 ounces of pigeon shit. Apparently, it's coleslaw. The rogue slaw has made a point to leak it's white death juice all over everything in it's range. God, I hate coleslaw. Here, here's a picture of my sullied mashed potatoes. These are as they came. All I did was put on a protective body suit and remove the heap of renegade coleslaw. Luckily, I got a picture before I gaged myself into an irreversible coma.

[​IMG]

Now, pretend we aren't talking about KFC here, if I told you that was yeast infected vaginal discharge, you wouldn't doubt me for a second. But in reality, it's my tainted mashed potatoes with an eye drop of gravy swirled in. I ate it anyway because I have the strength of 1000 men. It was my intention to make sure KFC's menu had a nice warm spot Rotting In Hell but, fuck that, I love KFC even if their menu sucks it. As I wrote further I realized the villan here is coleslaw in general. Fuck you, coleslaw.

2. #2 DaZeDShAdOw, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    yea dude kfc is bangin if you get the right thing. Plus it usually goes like this one day its complete shit, and one day its banging.......its never just good. I usually get the 2 peice with 2 sides and a drink i think its like 5.99..................... 2 drumsticks mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese with sweet tea please mmmmmmm.

but yea that sounded like a pretty shitty experience lmfao

3. Actually, breast meat tastes better than a leg, IYAM.

4. Why does a weed forum need to hear a one page story (with pics) about how some fast food chain mixed up your order?

really.

5. Yeah, I cant eat no dark meat, got veins and grizzle in it. Blah! Got to be a breast for me. Hate to say it but I like Popeyes better. They got soul!

I also noticed fast food restaurants in nicer neighborhoods tend to have better food and service. I wonder if the employees make more there?

6. I like popeyes but I think churches chicken DESTROYS it!

7. "This forum is for general conversations not related to the other forums. Can't find a place to post? This is it."

thanks, may your tampon blood taste of cherry wine

8. I never have any problem reading their menu.

It's pictures, with prices, and occasionally words. What's complicated about that? :smoking:

9. And may you be the one who deduces the actual taste of said blood.

10. Haha, well next time don't be a dick to the people MAKING YOUR food and next time you won't have that little coleslaw problem now, would ya?

11. dick? haha hardly its the foreigns at the window that dont understand english

12. I wouldn't say that, whos the one who can't comprehend the menu? Rofl..

13. Can't disagree there.

You probably ended up with some piss in your drink too, acting like that. :smoke:

14. If theres one thing you shouldn't do, its be a dick to the person being paid minimum wage to make food for people. They're already pissed that they have to work there, what do you think they're gonna do to your meal when you treat them like shit?

15. If I've learned anything, respect your fast food cooks.

16. lmao, this is all true you shouldnt fuck with people that make your food..........but i also have to say that it is pretty bad that you cant even go to just a FAST FOOD place and get your order right, and that's exactly why it sucks is because most the people that work there "dont care", which is pretty sad because you should be thankful for even fucking having a job with how bad everything is, and im sure this guy didnt order it like he said he did, he may have wanted to be a dick but im sure he didnt exactly order it like he posted

17. KFC makes my bumhole itch

18. lmao, well that's not to good. Probably wouldnt eat there if I were you. :eek:

19. haha +rep this thread is a classic

20. hahaha. This made me laugh: "I ate it anyway because I have the strength of 1000 men."

Our KFC here seems to be decent, but our Taco Bell consistently fucks things up, AND they're more expensive than any other one I've been to.