KFC or TACO BELL?

Discussion in 'General' started by 93TheHitStick, Oct 25, 2010.

1. I got some munchies right now and i got like 7 bucks. So i can go to either kfc or taco bell. If i go to kfc im gonna buy a double down and two biscuits to eat it with. If i go to taco bell idk what im gonna get. So which one should i go to. And what do you recommend i get from taco bell if i go there?

2. Well I was gonna say KFC, but if you're getting the double down, just go to taco bell

3. Why? I haven't had it yet is it gross?

4. taco bell all the way bro, not even a question.

5. Its disappointing. It seems like it is the perfect sandwich that will make you orgasm out of every orifice of your body. Then you take a bite...

6. Bro go get yourself a hearty meal from KFC. Get some chicken, a biscuit(s), some mash potatoes (don't you forget that gravy) and somethin else, come on you know the choice is clear

7. KFC no question bud..

8. Lol you guys are confusing me and making me hungry at the same time.

9. Taco Bell they got this like 5 dollar basket with some shit that i cant remeber but i do remeber cinnamon twist lol. or you can get some nachos and a chicken flatbread sandwich. Im not sure how much nachos are but the sandwich is only 99 cents and so fuckin tasty :D

10. were im from the kfc and taco bell are connected so u coulda got both, but i guess kfc

11. taco bell

or you could go to both!

[​IMG]

oh wait that never worked out

12. Yea there connected here too people but i have 7 dollars so its gotta be one or the other...

13. but you could get a chicken sandwich and two tacos and a drank

14. how are those flatbread sandwiches? for only 99 cents they look good

15. Your gonna get the seven dollar shits anyway

16. ive been trying to bulk up and put on muscle

so ive been treating myself to LOTS of fast food.

i fell in love with the 'cheesy double beef burrito' at taco bell.
    so much beef, tasty nacho cheese sauce, nice rice .

and they are on the value menu i believe.

they are SO big and i get like 4-5 . SO CHEAP.

go to taco belll right now and order as many as you can get for 7bucks.

17. We don't have Taco Bell here :(

And our KFC is disgusting compared to American ones.

18. Lol bro don't use fast food to bulk up. I am on a 2 week break before off season training starts thats why im eating taco bell but fast food won't help you bulk up. There is a lot better foods that are packed with way more protein. Fast food makes you fat not muscular.

19. I see your kfc/taco bell and raise you a pizza hut. :D

[​IMG]