KFC or McDonalds?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rockin Reefer, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Neither! I make my own chow! It is better and costs less!

Buzzwell, you were a bit more emphatic and less diplomatic than I would have been, but you are right! American fast food SUCKS! It is greasy, over-salted,  filled with additives, andthey use the Omega 6 oils for cooking because they are cheaper than those with Omega 3! Also, I have heard too may stories about fast food employees and their "unsanitary habits" to trust eating out! (Plus one of the more commonly used additives, benzoate of soda, can, and has, sent me to the hospital! :eek: So I rarely eat out!)

Granny

2. #43 King Willie, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I got a Big Mac for the first time in my life the other day. That shit was bomb, I been missin out. Better than a double quarter pounder wit cheese like I usually get. KFC is way to expensive though fuck that shit.

Taco Bell and BK are the best of all though.

3. [quote name="Hypnotic" post="19452764" timestamp="1391360368"]Lol I tried that... the guys response was "you gotta order that separate"[/quote]Haha sometimes you have to tell them how to make it if they don't know what the fck ur talkin about, but usually they will custom make the order for you. :pSent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah its pretty much KFC. :smoke:

5. Popeyes is way betta than KFC.

6. Eh, Mickey D's I guess. I burnt myself out on KFC when I used to work there :p plus it's way too expensive for fast food!

7. Kfc is good, but pricey in Aus aswell. Mcdonalds is usually good but doesnt fill me up too much. Hungry Jacks/Burger King is good, there gold coin menu and stunnder meals are the go!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. kfc all day everyday

9. [quote name="Rockin Reefer" post="19449036" timestamp="1391294875"]Mmmmmmmmmm.....now that's a tasty burger :yummy:[/quote]Big kahuna is a tasty burger. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. KFC is so so so so far overpriced

11. #52 IvGotMilk, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Find the fanciest restaurant you can.
    Ask for a table for 2.
    When they ask why when you're on your own you pretend to retain your enraged anger and request a table for 2 again.
    Enjoy your lovely meal but leave some on the plate and go to the bathroom.
    Climb out the window in the bathroom. 
    Never go back there again.

Cheap, no dishes to clean up and delicious! But bad for your karma balance.

INFACT - Do a really good deed before this and your karma should be ok 

12. Mcdonalds yum

13. 2 mcdoubles
    2 spicy mcchickens

All you need

14. I always feel sick the next day after eating KFC plus it is alot more pricey than McDs.

Smoke 2 joints then i smoke 2 more.

15. ehhh I feel like most people are born with the knowledge of what is on the McDonald's menus

couldn't name more than a couple things on the KFC menu

16. Neither. Wendy's

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

17. Both

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. you should opt out of those options and get actual food!

there's really nothing better than eating a REALLY good meal,

instead of an edible food-like substance made from industrial by-products, then sprayed with flavor chemicals