KFC chicken bowl - order fuked up

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Jul 4, 2006.

1. I dont even know why im making this thread, must be because im drunk. But anyway I had 3 shots of absolut, and went to get one of these KFC chicken bowls, and the manager made it for me, "Omar".

Well Omar... I FUCKING SAID NO CHEESE BASTARD!!!! I COULD GO ON UR WEBSITE AND COMPLAIN AND GET U FIRED!!! grrrr :mad:

These fuckers always put way too much cheese, so i specifically ask for no cheese, and the fucking manager of the store puts cheese on it.

grrrr

:D

2. mmmmmm cheese. :yummy:

3. Dude this cheese is disgusting, its like artificial to the max, and its melted all over this tasty chicken, making the chicken untasty, and its so thick and melted it makes me want to gag when I swallow it. Booooooo KFC!

FUCK

I jkust spilled my shot all over my desk while i was writing this

FUCKFUCKCUFKU cKFUUCKCUKCUUKCFUKFKUCKUCFUKFFGGGGRGRGRGAAAAHAHAHHGHGHGHGH

4. hahahahahhahaha 3 shots of absolute. Those chicken bowls look gross though.

5. haha you shoulds asked for no cheese then, man. :rolleyes:

:laughing:

6. I DID THATS WHY IM PISSSEEEDDD!!!! AAAAAAGHGGHH!!! BAD DAY

/mesad :(

7. AAAAAAGGHGHGHGH I JUST SPILLED MY ENERGY DRINK ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!!

Wtf this absolut makes me a CLUMSY FUCKER!!!!! GGGGRRRAAAAAAGHGGHGHH

8. dont worry, be happy. :)

9. Now im not going to get more drunk, because i spilled my shot, and this energy drink is going to be half as strong because i spilled half. But at least i have a shitload of melted cheese WHICH I DIDNT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE, MR OMAR!!!

10. take that bowl back to kfc and throw it in omars face.

11. When I go to KFC I always get the buffet, mm.. endless fried chicken, biscuits, cake, pudding, etc...:hello:
    I love absolut too ha, I still have a 1.75l bottle and a little bit in my other one.

12. At the local KFC, there isnt any buffet, fuck that, fuck self service. We here got omar to pile cheese on shit for us when we didnt ask.

13. What?? No KFC buffet? Poor guy. At least you have Omar though..

14. yeah, i didnt even know kfc had buffets?

15. Some do, some don't. I've been to a few that do though, and they're usually pretty good if you go at lunch time or dinner time.. otherwise pretty meh. Nothing like a good wake n bake and then camping out at the KFC buffet though.. come hungry, leave not needing a belt :D

16. Me either, how much money for buffet?

17. I think its a little less than 7 bucks for a drink and buffet.

18. Gettin drunk is deff the answer.

Well drunker.

19. Dude, its KFC. How could you possibly expect quality food, much less quality service. :confused:

20. Eh, some KFCs are good, some are bad. Luckily, I have a good one within walking distance of here.. heh.