KFB - Kentucky Fried Brain

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Kentucky Fried Brain? Student's horror as he finds 'wrinkled' organ inside his chicken (but KFC experts insist it's just a kidney)

A student who found what appeared to be a chicken brain in his KFC meal has vowed never to eat there again - despite being offered vouchers for free food as an apology.

Ibrahim Langoo was left nauseated after spotting a 'wrinkled brain' inside a piece of chicken while tucking into a Gladiator box meal at a branch in Colchester, Essex.

The 19-year-old took a photograph of the three-inch piece of offal - later judged to be a kidney by KFC's experts - on his mobile phone and complained to staff.

Kentucky Fried Brain? Student's horror as he finds 'wrinkled' organ inside his chicken (but KFC experts insist it's just a kidney) | Mail Online

[​IMG]

2. Lucky, he should have eaten it and absorbed the chickens intelligence

3. thats a brain

4. thats def brain, not kidney... you can see the gyri and sulci - which the kidney doesnt have

5. that's sexy

6. Hahaha "KFC experts"

HEY BOB! Get off the grill and check out this crap will ye?

7. haha so true

8. "Just a kidney." LOL how is that better than a piece of fuckin birds brain?

9. It's not a brain, you think a chicken has a brain that size? Either way it's all meat anyway, what do you expect when you're eating an animal that was once living and breathing.

10. I just lost my boner.

11. To get the piece of the animal I asked for? If I buy scotch fillet I'm not expecting to get a cow's anus.

12. I didn't say expect it, but it will happen sometimes.

13. I wonder if it tasted like chicken?

14. Kfc got that gooodd brainn.

15. dat braaaaaaaaaaain

16. Put some hot sauce on that bitch

17. Chickens have brains the size of your fingertip, this probably isn't one. Either way it's still gross and it doesn't surprise me; kfc has always been shitty.

18. KFC uses genetically modified chickens. You're bound to find an out-of-place organ eventually.

19. Have you never eaten a chicken kidney or liver? Shit is delicious! I bet the brain tastes just as good.

20. Is or isn't that the same as cloned meat?