Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keylogger?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killyou, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Any good reason your friend would be wierd enough to spy on you? No comprende..why would someone do that, thats beyond no life.

2. I fear.

3. Cool story bro.

4. what in the fucking christ are you talking about?

5. steal your fb password

6. be careful man, or the careful will find you, hombre.

7. did your friend spy on you?

8. You can install software on your computer that saves every keystroke. These programs are called "keyloggers."

9. Hes probably jealous of you for something and just wants dirt/gossip on you.

10. I used to put key loggers on tons of computers in high school. :D

Your friend prolly did it to get yer passwords. He can then fuck with u, and u wont know how he is doing it. I recommend changing all passwords asap.

Good luck, and punch yer friiend really hard in the shoulder. He deserves it. :D

11. "forum.grasscity.com"
    "www.facebook.com"
    "yahoomail.com"
    "b*tches wit a**"
    "lesbian strapon"
    "cum swapping"
    "busty brunette"
    "latina maid"
    "gamestop.com"

12. Oh damn I've been caught.. and yeah he is spying on me.