Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keychain Scales

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Omegis, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Been reading about these neat little things called keychain scales.....was wondering if anyone knew a good legit website/place i could get one from thanks :D

2. They are not accurate. At all. You'd be much better off to spend the $ to pick up a nice hand-held digital scale. You can get one with 1/100 gram resolution delivered for less than $20.

3. agreed. keychain scale = peice . there is a sensative spring in the scale that can be easily ruined with the amount of movement a keychain gets.

4. ahh okay thanks for the info mates. I already have a nice regular sized scale...just wanted something a little more mobile... appreciated!:)

5. Get an Iphone and get the scale Ap

6. I use a scale similar to the one's they use in High School labs.

It's very accurate, down to a .00, and I don't travel with it, so it saved me $45. :p

EDIT: LOL, it's a plug-in.

7. key chain scales can be handy in a pinch and the weight can be verified with a nickel like any other scale

nickel = 5g's if its off throw the scale out and spend $5 on a new one, but I have had the same one for years

so for weighing small bags in a pinch it can be real handy.

8. are you for real???????????????????

9. Yea there is a "app" but its not supported or affiliated with apple from what i understand, also you need to have a jailbroken iphone.

10. I have searched and searched for this and all websites say its not true and apple says its not possible because screen is not pressure sensitive.

So I am callin BS unless you can provide a working link to prove this, otherwise don't post shit unless you know what you are talking about.

I saw an app they tried to make called iwiegh, but it never worked, had to lay phone on a pillow or something and had no consistency

11. that would be crazy

12. #12 NutsLikeKngKong, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009

The iphone's screen is heat sensitive, not pressure sensitive.

That's why you can't use anything besides your finger to interact with the screen.

13. Get a triton T2, also my wiegh makes a pen scale that looks really good.