Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keychain pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mat L, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Hi I own a Keychain Metal Pipe and I want to know do I need to put a metal screen in the chamber like bigger ones?

2. nope .. don't really need one with weed

if your tokin' hash which is what I use a keychain pipe for then yes i'd put a screen in

3. thanks for the quick answer and yes I use it for weed ...

4. Get a piece pipe....it's a whole bunch more money, but out does not look like a pipe like that does

5. you're better off with a one hitter then some stinky and obvious keychain pipe.

6. Well, I took off the keychain so I just have the pipe that I put in my bag or in my pockets but 'im more the old school kind of guy who likes to roll joints, but when I dont have much time I take the pipe...