Key West anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by toHiGh420, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Me and my friend decided were going to Florida this spring break more specifically key west, though we want to bring an ounce with us.:smoke::smoke:

Since we both are smoking it all we decided to buy 4 quarters of 4 different strains to keep our tolerance low, but this is a more expensive method. I'm not sure whats your opinion GC?:confused::confused:

2. why do people make threads on GC asking a bunch of stoners to figure out their financial decisions for them?

3. I grew up in the keys. Its awesome. I recommend bringin weed though. All I could get when I lived there was fuckin garbage.

U guys are goin the wrong time of year though. If u go in the fall they have fantasy fest. Its like mardi gras but with more naked chicks (and slightly more gay ppl lol). Either way its a fucking BLAST.

Have fun either way. Its hard not to. :D

4. I wouldnt really call this a financial decision just really the input on what they would do if put into a similar situation. :wave:

5. Yer going to have mad fun, the keys are awesome.

6. Alright, so there are 4 quarters of 4 different strains for whatever reason...4+4...wait, no, that's not right, just a minute...let's see, err, .25x4? Fuck man, I used to be good at math but then I got high...

7. [​IMG]

8. i was born and raised in Key West, dont go down there lookin for weed. You will either get robbed or beat up, lot of the younger people are pretty grimey even some of the stoners. Oh and dont go around smoking in public, the cops are the biggest dicks ever. Ohx2 and bring a shit of CASSHH everything is expensive as fuck, ohx3 and look for my ex girlfriend her names nikol oskerova, hot polish girl 22 and singalllll :hello:

9. Beyond how old are u? I went to sugarloaf elementary and middle school back in the 90's. :D

10. 25, graduated from KWHS in 04

11. What key u live on? I lived on Big Coppitt and Summerland key (big coppit for like 6 years and summerland for a couple)

12. key west, i know people in big coppit tho, aswell as other keys

13. Once you leave Homestead headed south............. DO NOT SPEED.
    There are so many cops you dont have a chance.
    peace B

14. Haha ill be sure to keep an eye out for here. This will be my first time going so im a bit skeptical about walkin aorund smoking during the day haha.

I was thinking ill pretty much be smoking always on the beach:rolleyes::rolleyes:

15. Your math is better then mine friend haha, I just decided to get an ounce of one strain, much cheaper and easier. So much less hassle ill be picking it up tomorrow afternoon, ill be sure to post up some picks of the bud im getting:p:p

16. Just buy an ounce of the dopest dope and enjoint yourself.

fuck tolerance, cant get that high anymore? drink.

plus an ounce isn't that much anyways.

17. Just got back from the 28 hour drive back to Houston, fuck...

But ya, Key West is very very overrated. Wayyy to many Jimmy Buffet fans for my taste and not many fine looking women their either:(

Did any of you guys who have went to Key West notice the substantial amount of pricks there? Cops are literally around every corner its a miracle my friend and I never got caught or even pulled over. Oh and if your gay, you'll love it there.

Because the island was so small finding a spot to smoke was hard, that is until we decided to just roll blunts and walk around Duval Street (Main Street) smokin em.:p People there seem to be oblivious to the fact of us smoking weed as long as it was wrapped up nice and snug inside a cigar:)

And to to person who found my wallet and never bothered to call me FUCK YOU!:mad: I had lost my wallet the second day i was there after purchasing a fine looking fedora i put my wallet in my front pocket and rode off, my wallet mustve fallen out of my pocket because we were riding around town on bikes. I lost around 250 dollars, my license as well as other things that are irreplaceable.

If you are thinking of going down there for vacation don't, save yourself time and money and go to Destine or Miami:cool:

Id show you guys some pictures but my phone doesnt want to cooperate, anyway im glad i went though i dont get to get out of Houston often so this was a fun experience.

One thing i loved about Key West is smoking blunts out on the ocean with crystal clear water out in the daytime:smoke::smoke: