Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

key to making the world a better place

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by potheadism, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #21 SourBlunt, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    I respect all peoples points of view. But in my opinion the world wont be better place until everyone is willing to help each other. I think that's a big difference between our time and the past. people were more willing to help each other. also I really believe people will have to give up small amounts of personal freedom for the benefit of humanity. I'm not saying give all your freedoms up just some to sacrafice for humanity as a whole. And you know why america seemed greater back in the past. People had manners they were friendly and helpful.

2. [quote name='"SourBlunt"']I respect all peoples points of view. But in my opinion the world wont be better place until everyone is willing to help each other. I think that's a big difference between our time and the past. people were more willing to help each other. also I really believe people will have to give up small amounts of personal freedom for the benefit of humanity. I'm not saying give all your freedoms up just some to sacrafice for humanity as a whole. And you know why america seemed greater back in the past. People had manners they were friendly and helpful.[/quote]

^^^ this 1000x!!

3. Marijuanaâ„¢

There. From now on, for every puff you take, you owe me a nickel. :)

4. [quote name='"SourBlunt"']I respect all peoples points of view. But in my opinion the world wont be better place until everyone is willing to help each other. I think that's a big difference between our time and the past. people were more willing to help each other. also I really believe people will have to give up small amounts of personal freedom for the benefit of humanity. I'm not saying give all your freedoms up just some to sacrafice for humanity as a whole. And you know why america seemed greater back in the past. People had manners they were friendly and helpful.[/quote]

I wasn't talking about manners I was talking about the nation as a whole when we were the super power of the world and we didn't need the feds or the big banks and our currency the greenback was actually backed by something not made out of thin air and being manipulated by a select few.

5. [quote name='"mambugaw"']Big pharma holds 0 patents on cannabis. You may be referring to the patents on synthetic THC and CBD.

You can't patent a plant.[/quote]

Sorry I didn't mean on the cannabis itself I meant patents on the medicinal use like patent 6630507 that was awarded to big pharma in 03. They claim there are compounds in cannabis that can help people but the smoke itself is still dangerous and that's their real concern. We have a Hypocritical gov that loves to hide things from the peeps and mass media