Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

key to making the world a better place

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by potheadism, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I was wondering who else follows bob marleys teachings and actually pays attention to what he says, I keep seeing posts about people prefering weed to stay illegal so tptb stays out of the herb and not control their life. Pretty dumb argument since by it being illegal they already interfered. Also the argument that it would cost more by tax which is also false when an illegal substance comes out of the black market prices drop at least 80% full on legalization would mean that we would see cannabis as another plant and pay around 1.50$ a pound or tax it and pay 5$ a pack for 20 joints which is way less than the 10-20$ a gram we see now.

"Herb is the healing of a nation"-bob marley

"The more people smoke herb, the more Babylon fall"-bob marley

If we used the whole world to its potential we could grow food all over the globe which could feed everyone in the world, we could have machines to grow and take care of the plants and also harrp to water it when there is a droubt.. we could use solar, wind, geothermal, waves, all that good stuff and have free energy for the whole world. It's a lie when they talk about overpopulation. How many times have you taken trips across the country and have seen miles and miles of nothing but country land? Or a view of the whole earth and where the large populations are at? We are not even close to overpopulating the earth!

And as soon as cannabis is legalized people will see and be mad at the government and overthrow the whole thing which means no more gas or oil, chinas sweat shops with children would go out of business since hemp would be way cheaper and last longer than Chinese knock offs and we can open free trade a bring America back to its roots back when it was the envy of the world and everyone wanted to be like it and all the people would talk about how great it is not this corporate dictatorship we see today.

Big pharma holds over 27 patents on cannabis and they use them to restrict its use to ensure profit.

Big pharma gets hundreds of billions of dollars a year just on cannabis being illegal

The cancer institutes get trillions each year to research the cancer and advance their technology to beat it and its all fake just for profit.
    I found a cure that is being used in the UK I think a quick Google search will take you to the page just look up gmfac and you can get 8 weeks worth of shots for 2000 I think not sure and from what I've seen everyone has seen results. Until we finally take to the streets and demand it we will never have it we need a revolution!

ForumRunner_20120816_191119.png

Just wanted to share some thoughts I'm real high I'm ready for open minded discussions and opinions and sorry for the run on sentences punctuation nazis

2. [quote name='"potheadism"']I was wondering who else follows bob marleys teachings and actually pays attention to what he says, I keep seeing posts about people prefering weed to stay illegal so tptb stays out of the herb and not control their life. Pretty dumb argument since by it being illegal they already interfered. Also the argument that it would cost more by tax which is also false when an illegal substance comes out of the black market prices drop at least 80% full on legalization would mean that we would see cannabis as another plant and pay around 1.50$ a pound or tax it and pay 5$ a pack for 20 joints which is way less than the 10-20$ a gram we see now.

"Herb is the healing of a nation"-bob marley

"The more people smoke herb, the more Babylon fall"-bob marley

If we used the whole world to its potential we could grow food all over the globe which could feed everyone in the world, we could have machines to grow and take care of the plants and also harrp to water it when there is a droubt.. we could use solar, wind, geothermal, waves, all that good stuff and have free energy for the whole world. It's a lie when they talk about overpopulation. How many times have you taken trips across the country and have seen miles and miles of nothing but country land? Or a view of the whole earth and where the large populations are at? We are not even close to overpopulating the earth!

And as soon as cannabis is legalized people will see and be mad at the government and overthrow the whole thing which means no more gas or oil, chinas sweat shops with children would go out of business since hemp would be way cheaper and last longer than Chinese knock offs and we can open free trade a bring America back to its roots back when it was the envy of the world and everyone wanted to be like it and all the people would talk about how great it is not this corporate dictatorship we see today.

Big pharma holds over 27 patents on cannabis and they use them to restrict its use to ensure profit.

Big pharma gets hundreds of billions of dollars a year just on cannabis being illegal

The cancer institutes get trillions each year to research the cancer and advance their technology to beat it and its all fake just for profit.
    I found a cure that is being used in the UK I think a quick Google search will take you to the page just look up gmfac and you can get 8 weeks worth of shots for 2000 I think not sure and from what I've seen everyone has seen results. Until we finally take to the streets and demand it we will never have it we need a revolution!

Just wanted to share some thoughts I'm real high I'm ready for open minded discussions and opinions and sorry for the run on sentences punctuation nazis[/quote]

Also the argument that it would cost more by tax which is also false when an illegal substance comes out of the black market prices drop at least 80% full on legalization would mean that we would see cannabis as another plant and pay around 1.50$ a pound or tax it and pay 5$ a pack for 20 joints which is way less than the 10-20$ a gram we see now.

U need to step into the real world. I know u are a youngin but if the Government or big Pharma has there fingers in it ( witch they will). Shit will not be cheap. U will need to go to the black market to get things at a reasonable price of u want quality. Y does my 30 pack of beer cost almost 25 bucks if since proabishtion ended it should have made Booz cheaper. Not going to happen. There is more to life than bob Marley and u should probably get our of your smoke cloud and check it out the real world.

3. I see what you are getting at, but it is hard for the WORLD to make such a drastic change.

4. I think what you're looking for is LSD

5. Another one of these...

6. U need to step into the real world. I know u are a youngin but if the Government or big Pharma has there fingers in it ( witch they will). Shit will not be cheap. U will need to go to the black market to get things at a reasonable price of u want quality. Y does my 30 pack of beer cost almost 25 bucks if since proabishtion ended it should have made Booz cheaper. Not going to happen. There is more to life than bob Marley and u should probably get our of your smoke cloud and check it out the real world.[/QUOTE]

When it is legal there is gonna be so much cannabis flooding the market prices are gonna drop. And it is just a plant I don't see why we couldn't pay pennies on the dollar. We are suppose to run this country not the gov or big pharma....also alcohol is not a plant so your argument isn't valid. Look up the hops used in beer its way cheaper than your 30 pack

7. kill everybody

8. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']kill everybody[/quote]

This this this

9. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']kill everybody[/quote]

The way things are going someone is already on it

10. #10 Sgtstadanko707, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    [quote name='"potheadism"']U need to step into the real world. I know u are a youngin but if the Government or big Pharma has there fingers in it ( witch they will). Shit will not be cheap. U will need to go to the black market to get things at a reasonable price of u want quality. Y does my 30 pack of beer cost almost 25 bucks if since proabishtion ended it should have made Booz cheaper. Not going to happen. There is more to life than bob Marley and u should probably get our of your smoke cloud and check it out the real world.[/quote]

When it is legal there is gonna be so much cannabis flooding the market prices are gonna drop. And it is just a plant I don't see why we couldn't pay pennies on the dollar. We are suppose to run this country not the gov or big pharma....also alcohol is not a plant so your argument isn't valid. Look up the hops used in beer its way cheaper than your 30 pack[/QUOTE]

Yep your right. There will be so much weed that will be mass produces and full of so many chems just like cigs. No thank u. All that shit will be grown for mass production with quality or Health not i mind. do u think u will be smoking good orange stuff like u do now. I don't think so. I think might be permafried bro if u can't see the reality In this.
    If its in the government interest they are in it for the money and that is the only way it will be legalized.

11. Not mass produced by the gov itself but by regular people like you and me and all that shit coming from b.c., Africa, india, China Mexico and all those places that are contributing to fight this war on drugs we are not alone just being oppressed by the powers that be. A simple regulation to stop the tobacco industry from spraying the tobacco with chemicals mixed with all types of radiation (just so they can save a buck from not having workers there tending the crops) and to kill the animals so they won't mess with it. They don't care about our health just the profit. And since we love our weed so much I'm pretty sure we can put harsher regulations its not impossible

12. #12 Sgtstadanko707, Aug 17, 2012
    We are suppose to run this country not the gov or big pharma

As i said step into the real world. I don't know what country u live in but Iam pretty sure about 90% of the countries in the world are ran by the government and not the people.

13. #13 Sgtstadanko707, Aug 17, 2012
    [quote name='"potheadism"']Not mass produced by the gov itself but by regular people like you and me and all that shit coming from b.c., Africa, india, China Mexico and all those places that are contributing to fight this war on drugs we are not alone just being oppressed by the powers that be. A simple regulation to stop the tobacco industry from spraying the tobacco with chemicals mixed with all types of radiation (just so they can save a buck from not having workers there tending the crops) and to kill the animals so they won't mess with it. They don't care about our health just the profit. And since we love our weed so much I'm pretty sure we can put harsher regulations its not impossible[/quote]

U must not know that u are talking about. If u are going to buy weed it's going to be from
    The govement. Y do u think Marlboro an Winston are buying into the legalization because they are the one that are going to profit. The Goverment will try to put so many regs on it like they do for any one that tries to grow there own tobacco or brew there own alcohol.. just because it legal
    It's not like u can just call your hook
    And ask for a bag and not expected to get into trouble. The govement not making money off of that so u would they allow it.

14. Big pharma holds 0 patents on cannabis. You may be referring to the patents on synthetic THC and CBD.

You can't patent a plant.

15. I want to weigh in on this one. I'm 48 and I've never used cannabis, but I do know a little about marketing and criminology. When you make something illegal, you basically provide price support for organized crime, basically the cartels that bring massive amounts in from overseas. When legal, the money will flow to farmers, not to bribing corrupt border officials. I began researching the scientific literature on cannabis about a year ago, in thinking about this experience. I've concluded that cannabis isn't risk free, because nothing is. I have never seen one study that demonstrated even one area where cannabis was a higher risk than comparable use of alcohol. I can find no justification for cannabis being a crime, while alcohol is not.

I've also followed the debate on whether cannabis is addictive. I've found some very well-done studies that showed that it is, but only at extreme levels of use. The people had withdrawal symptoms were using at a level beyond anything that could be considered recreational.

I'm reading the posts here to educate myself in hopes of giving myself a better chance of a good experience and avoiding pitfalls.

I once worked at a psychiatric hospitals that, among other things, did competency and sanity assessments. I never had one person tell me he did something because he was using cannabis. Many said they were drunk or using "hard" drugs.

I appreciate the well-thought-out reply of the original poster.

16. There is no way,the world is forever evil.

17. [quote name='"NoobHillbilly"']

I want to weigh in on this one. I'm 48 and I've never used cannabis, but I do know a little about marketing and criminology. When you make something illegal, you basically provide price support for organized crime, basically the cartels that bring massive amounts in from overseas. When legal, the money will flow to farmers, not to bribing corrupt border officials. I began researching the scientific literature on cannabis about a year ago, in thinking about this experience. I've concluded that cannabis isn't risk free, because nothing is. I have never seen one study that demonstrated even one area where cannabis was a higher risk than comparable use of alcohol. I can find no justification for cannabis being a crime, while alcohol is not.

I've also followed the debate on whether cannabis is addictive. I've found some very well-done studies that showed that it is, but only at extreme levels of use. The people had withdrawal symptoms were using at a level beyond anything that could be considered recreational.

I'm reading the posts here to educate myself in hopes of giving myself a better chance of a good experience and avoiding pitfalls.

I once worked at a psychiatric hospitals that, among other things, did competency and sanity assessments. I never had one person tell me he did something because he was using cannabis. Many said they were drunk or using "hard" drugs.

I appreciate the well-thought-out reply of the original poster.[/quote]

When you make something illegal, you basically provide price support for organized crime, basically the cartels that bring massive amounts in from overseas. When legal, the money will flow to farmers, not to bribing corrupt border officials.
    I don't know where u live but in most state with mmj there is none of that cartel Mexican crap going around. It all from local farmers around here. U make it legal and these guys gets shut down because u will have to pay the Government more than its worth doing.
    And yes i do agree with u that mj is addictive but not like other harder drugs. I think of it more like addiction to tobacco. I have gone through some
    Withdrawal ( no appetite, hard to sleep) when i went on a few trips out of state. I have had some
    Friends that have tried to kicks some
    Other unmentionables and they literally look like they are dying for next weeks. I have never felt like that from mj withdrawals.

18. If the government can't stop us from growing during prohibition then how can they shut us down when it is legal?

19. [quote name='"potheadism"']If the government can't stop us from growing during prohibition then how can they shut us down when it is legal?[/quote]

They cant stop every single person in this country from growing! Its impossible for them to go after every single person!

20. marijuana is an herb. You do not eat herbs everyday, you eat food. However sometimes you shall spice up your life, i mean food with some herbs. My $0.02