Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Another year older and wiser today lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Happy Birthday bro

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  4. So the other night my bong got broken by a friend of mine who was drunk. It was my favorite bong my grav labs beaker bong. So yesterday I ordered a new one as a late bday gift to myself. It should be here Thursday and I'll post pics.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Damn your bro code is all jacked Kevy.

You break you buy!

• Like Like x 2
  6. No he's gonna replace it. He feels horrible about it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. A little update on the bong. It won't be here until Saturday before 8pm e.s.t

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think i have one of those. Small?

• Like Like x 2
  9. It was about 12" tall maybe 10"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well my new bong came today. Named it shipwreck lol IMG_20181012_155248886.jpg IMG_20181012_155304748.jpg IMG_20181012_155316862.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Finally found a nice decent size place down here in the shitty city by da bay

You should come down sumtime bro

• Like Like x 2
  12. If I could ever afford it. $755 a month isn't much to do anything on after bills. Plus finding a ride

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Woohoo Michigan is now legalized for recreational marijuana!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yep we went recreational after the 6th of December you'll be able to smoke it anyways if you're over 21 youll be able to have 2.5 oz on you to carry around you can have 12 plants in your house and up to 10 oz of usable recreational marijuana But there will be no commercial sales of marijuana though until after the first of the year ?
    I don't know why that is but that's what the law states right now.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Unfortunately no commercial sales til 2020 but hey atleast we can grow 12 plants legally!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I know that sucks don't it yeah the news last night and didn't say that and I hadn't read it yet I seen on the noon news they talk about every day it seems like yeah at least be able to grow 12 plants I have my license so I've been growing for years but.

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. It's a dawn of a new day

cannabis-seed-by-dynasty-genetics-ed-rosenthal-2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. And I might be moving into my own place and start growing again

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Have a few going

Need to try and afford a couple auto beans

• Like Like x 2
  20. Excellent, Kev! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this pans out.

Oh, and hubby asked me if I would still need to pay for my medical card. I replied that I will continue to do so, as it does have certain protections that I want in place. I still need to check the validity of what I was told, but I was informed before I even got my card that if I lose my job due to a random test, it would secure me to still receive unemployment benefits... not that I would stay unemployed very long. I know enough people and places that would either work around the card, or who just don't give a fig. Now, whether my registered patients retain their cards, I'll definitely need to consult with them, as that will affect how many plants I can grow.

• Like Like x 2