Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Got my new growlight hung last night and got a 3bog seed soaking. Only going to soak a cheese seed if the heisenberg special doesn't take. Going to feed the a.b.k tonight she's 2 weeks behind in feedings do to the move. Will post pics later or tomorrow. Will also put a blanket in my tent to insulate the floor of the tent from the basement floor until I can get some foam board insulation to use instead.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Good evening fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Got blankets in the bottom of my tent under the removable floor to protect against the cold from the basement floor. Got the a.b.k fed last night and got the new 3bog seed in germination. Here's pics of the a.b.k and heisenberg special. A.b.k is day 44 today pic taken last night and day 8 or 9 for the heisenberg special(hopefully it lives)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Good evening fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Well somehow the 3bog seed that I thought died from being too cold might have survived. If so that means after the a.b.k is finished I'll have an entire tent of mephisto genetics lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. Good evening fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Got the ne5w 3bog seed in rockwool and the humidity chamber last night

• Like Like x 3
  5. Moving along well with the grow bro. Sweet light as well

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. My garden is looking killer right now. The 3BOG is actually starting to produce resin, while the Blue Mammoth, which is actually a week older, has not yet started the resin production. I also have 2 Heisenberg's taking shape right now, as well as a Skystomper, and I just put another Skystomper in the pellet to germ. It looks like I'm scheduling so that I am harvesting a Skystomper every month. LOL. Sadly, I have yet to get a chance to try it. I do have enough trim from last weekend to make some tincture, so at least I'll have that.

My first 3BOG have me an oz and a quarter, but this one is looking to far surpass that first one.

So, yeah, other than the Blue Mammoth (Barney's Farm), my entire room is currently Mephisto.

Big plant pic: 3BOG left, Blue Mammoth right
    20180217_160548.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. Oh looking nice I have a blue mammoth can't wait to try now.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. Good to hear :). Thank you very much homie

• Like Like x 1
  9. I want to try blue mammoth

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good evening fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Today is day 49 of the a.b.k and she's fattening up nicely under that Optic 4 and I'm loving it so far. The heisenberg special is 14 days old today and gets her first feeding. When I checked the hs for roots I noticed that the lid to my humidity chamber was off so I'm hoping the new 3bog seed didn't dry out because I only have 1 seed left. Pics taken last night[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Still no sign of life on the new 3bog seed so I'm a bit nervous with only having 1 seed left. I didn't get to feed the heisenberg special last night so it'll get fed today with the a.b.k hoping it has taproot splash down. Will try to do a YouTube garden update tonight as well. Keyword try lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Good evening fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Well as of last night still no life on the new 3bog seed so I'm going to take a break from trying to grow it for a bit and got my last free Green Poison auto from sweet seeds soaking just in case also the previous 3bog seed that I thought died seems to be acting like a clone so I don't know what's going to happen lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good evening fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Here's a few pics of the girls. Haven't checked on the Green poison seed yet or the 3bog. Will check before bed[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Peeked at the Green poison seed last night and she has a huge taproot so I'll get it in rockwool and the humidity chamber after lights come on.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thinking about making a small seed order rom the vault. Looking at gorilla glue auto from fastbuds red poison auto from sweet seeds and white widow auto from seedsman.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey Kevieboy how you doing...
    I know it's been a minute since I hollered at you.
    I'm curious to wonder your cover plant there with the purple buds what kind is that?
    I look back through your log but it's expensive and be a lot of looking to find name of it I'm sure I'm just curious.
    I run some purple bud to and I'd like to grow more but I'm looking for something that's a photo and more yielding than the Devil cream auto from sweet seeds that I'm running.
    Thanks GTG

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1