Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Thank you very much I appreciate it

• Like Like x 2
  2. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? So I finally figured out I'm going to get the optic 4 led. Been talking to the designer of the optic line of leds and told him I almost have enough money saved to buy an optic 4 and he told me when I'm ready to order it he'll give me a special discount. Forgot to feed the a.b.k and get the next 3bog seed soaking but will get it done tonight. Will post pics later or tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hey Kevie!
    Checking out your thread from time to time - always like seeing what other blades are doing. I hadn't heard of the optic leds before - but just did some investigation now and am now facing some gear acquisition syndrome haha! Seriously considering replacing my kind xl750 with an optic 6 (and then selling the 750 on ebay).

I'll be interested in hearing your review once you get it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome glad you popped in. I know right I hadn't either until a few months ago when I found the guy that designs them growing on YouTube using these lights. I have been following him since watching what these lights can do and I'm very impressed so far. I'm currently saving up for the optic 4

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Well after soaking the new 3bog seed I put it into a damp napkin and little tuppaware container to germinate and just peeked in on her and we have taproot so tomorrow it'll go into rockwool and the humidity chamber

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Got the new 3bog seed into rockwool and the humidity chamber today. The taproot tripled in length overnight lol[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. My new crop is doing decently - these are about 11 days from sprouts at the moment.
    [​IMG]
    I'm gonna be starting to flush my cabinet this evening and harvesting next weekend so I'm psyched about that!

I also had to say - I couldn't wait on that Optic light! I was reading about them and watching some videos after popping in the other day and I decided I really wanted to get one in for when these seedlings move up to the cab. Wound up pulling the trigger after they offered me a small discount plus some bonus seeds - expecting my Optic 6 to arrive next Thursday!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looking good for sure. Yeah I'll be ordering my optic 4 Monday or Tuesday hopefully if things go as planned lol. He offered me a discount too and with all the saving I did I'm glad he did.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Same - savings got me wife approval for the new lamp (arguably the most important approval!)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Right lol. Thank the weed gods I don't have that problem lmao

• Like Like x 2
  11. Good evening fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Sorry it's been awhile since my last post but we're packing up to move. Fed the auto blackberry kush a few days late. She got all stretchy no matter how close I kept the light. Day 31 for the pic. Checked the 3bog seed and the rockwool cube looked dry so went to take the cube from the little holder thing and the seed fell out so I got a new 3bog seed soaking and I decided to also soak an heisenberg special from mephisto genetics.

Sorry for the light[​IMG]

12. My light came!
    1518197582524.jpg 1518197587410.jpg
    Thing is BRIGHT!

The guys at optic also hooked me up with a bunch of seeds... might run one of the autos they gave me under this light before moving my seedlings into the cabinet...

• Like Like x 3