Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? So I got good news this guy was able to put the hps light back up!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Good to hear .

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hell yeah! Got the electric bill down enough plus these cooler temps should also help. It's great timing because Marilyn and Hugh are both in flower

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? A bit of a warmer day today so the temps have been a little bit high. Hugh was a bit droopy at 84°f. Hopefully it'll cool off outside to drop the temperature back down to 74-76°f.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Any pics bro.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gotta get some later. I gotta do a YouTube video tonight too

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ok cool bro . Will check it out

• Like Like x 1
  8. I can always count on you

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Here's a few pics I took last night. Marilyn and Hugh just turned 7 weeks old,gwendolyn is almost 5 weeks old and mama bear is 10 or 11 days old now. Fed marilyn last night and hugh gets fed tonight.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. I just noticed that I need to readjust the 2 youngest plants to get them centered up better under my led light because mama bear is getting all hps light. Don't want her to over stretch lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Fed mama bear the other night and forgot she's in a 3 gallon bucket and fed her at 4 gallon strength and so far no sign of nute burn but I'll keep my eye on her though. Today's Marilyn and Hugh's 8 week birthday and Marilyn gets fed tonight. Anyways here's pics I took Friday night.

Sorry about the absence but I've been under the weather since thanksgiving up until yesterday. Pic order youngest to oldest.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Looking awesome man. Wish I could do dwc. Bummer to hear you have been under the weather . Hope you get well soon. Bless

• Like Like x 3
  13. I love dwc. Thank you very much

• Like Like x 3
  14. That's the only way I have successfully grown. Not sure why; I just cannot seem to grow in soil without struggling to the point of having to cull plants.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That sucks

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not necessarily. By growing in hydro, I don't have soil-bound pests. Nor do I have to constantly purchase soil, or take the time to build my own. Granted, I cannot feasibly grow organically without the buckets getting slimy. However, for my situation, hydro actually serves me better in many ways. (Not having to suck up run-off... that caused me a lot of physical pain crawling around the room with the shop vac.)

• Like Like x 3
  17. So it works for the better :)