Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? It's payday today so I've got some running around to do plus make an amazon order because I need some supplies. Not getting the perfect sun mini this month just the cheap roleadro 300w led instead.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Got my new light and the blue planet nutrients I ordered from amazon today.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Today Hugh and Marilyn are 5 weeks old and one will get fed tonight. Will also be getting my new light hung and getting a 3 bears OG seed wet today.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome def wanna see the bear og in action what light did you end up getting?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gardens are great main focus plants of my light test are growing great with the mars cob. Theyre sleeping right now but day 3 of flower is showing great stretch results [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Another 300w roleadro from amazon. I couldn't get the perfect sun mini this time. I had other things for my grow to order.

7. That's good to hear!

8. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Fed Hugh his 5 week feeding last night,got my new led hung up and got a 3 bears OG seed wet. Today Marilyn will get her 5 week feeding tonight sometime and will start to germinate the 3 bears OG seed in wet paper towel and into a baggie until she cracks open with a taproot.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Busy days ahead for you bro

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hell yeah! I love being in my little 4x4 garden of weeden lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? It's been a while since I've done a pic update of the garden but my back's been bugging me lately and still no meds except for when friends stop by to visit. So here are the girls. As you can see hugh has become a bushy bitch and marilyn is just getting tall. Gwendolyn is doing good and wednesday was her 3 week birthday and gets fed tonight. The 3 bears OG seed popped open so she'll be going into rockwool and the humidity chamber tonight.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Nothing much here. Was locked out of my account for the longest. Lol..how u been?

Sent from my LG-M322 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Do you just use ph water the first week kev?

• Like Like x 2