Ketamine.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Viral Frog, Apr 14, 2009.

1. So I've looked over erowid for all the information I can find about ketamine, and now I want to hear about some personal experiences with ketamine.
    What is the trip like for you?
    And what exactly is the "k-hole"?

2. K-Hole is when u eventually pass out and have dreams or tripps whatever u wanna call it last time i did it i was inside a clock and the clock kept ticking well the ticking got faster and faster till it exploded with me inside it then another time i was a sticker on a floor someone pulled the sticker off which at the time was me and threw it away so i just stood there contemplating what i am here for....so ya the trips are a lil crazy i was in a k hole for the first time for about an hour luckily i was with a friend when he finally realized that i wasnt gonna wake up he shoved sum speed up my nose that woke me up ppl say u cant die from being in a k hole but i can tell u i wouldnt wanna be there for too long

3. done it twice. second was more intense, blew like .1g, don't know the purity.

so i blow the line. soon after everything gets a little out-of-focus, I guess kind of dreamy. i was just listening to music and started feeling more and more strange. after maybe 5-10 minutes i tried to stand up and had trouble walking and talking. I put on yoshimi battles the robots on my sounddock and just lay down on my bed to enjoy it. my roommate was there too, and I tried talking to him, describing it, but it felt better to just close my eyes and relax. really enjoyed the trippy music, strange sensations, and weird body feelings. it lasted through yoshimi and was then kind of jolted out by new music, Neutral Milk Hotel. after that I just came down. which to me means smoke a bowl. and then I went back to life.