ketamine???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MOTABOY!, Nov 21, 2008.

1. wats a ketamine trip like?ive been given the oppurtunity to try it this weekend and was wonderin if it was worth it

2. its definitly the weirdest psychadelic out there
    lasts around an hour
    a very intense experience
    i did acid before i did shrooms, like that was crazy
    but doing this shit if you haven't done a lot of acid, is like fucking crazy
    you wont be able to move and you are at a whole new level

3. ive fryed quite a few times so i would probably enjoy it thanks for the response

4. That's funny that there's a thread about this. I just scored a vile and cooked it tonight and am about to take a bump before pounding this beer. I would definately recommend trying it because it's very hard to get. Dont do fat coke lines of it, just two little bumps - one up each nose and you will be goooooooood :yay:

5. I have done a lot of ketamine and still never done acid, NOTHING can prepare you for your first K-hole, so take it slow.

6. what exactly is a k-hole ??

7. I was told ketamine is what they give to cats to put them down... (I thought it was for surgeries)

8. Ketamine is NOT hard to get. Its at EVERY vet clinic in the nation and every pharmacy.

Ketamine in my opinion is not worth it, the high is strong but its disorienting and not euphoric like Pot, beer, mushrooms, acid, or x is an EXTREME dissasociative at high doses, I guess in small doses it wouldn't be too bad.

My experiance was with pills that were 70% ketamine and 30% MDA and belive me that is a night I will never forget, I ended up popping 4 pills in total and going on a completely fragmented visual journey.

The best way to describe the visuals from ketamine,

your brain feels like its glitching, litterally block shaped sections of space that are 5 feet away will suddently appear to be 2 feet aways and then all of sudden 15 feet away and you feel like your looking through the wall into another dimension. Very, very fragmented and intense, hard to put together what happened when the next when you wake up.

Fucked up shit really, if you can get something better, do it.

9. I looovee ketamine...used to be prefered drug of choice...very esily obtained in clubs..

First time i believe i was k-holing i had taken one E-hit and then just kept taking bump after bump after bump real quick of K....went to the center of dance floor where in this club (pacha) is ridiculous....i just stood there almost feels like you cant stand up at first then everything just goes insane...i felt like i was above the crowd starring down on everyone and then all of a sudden on the floor looking up at everyone....some guy tried talkin to me he was like"are you fuked upp" i just looked at him and tried to say "yeaaa" then we laughed and i blurred out of reality again...hahaha best night i ever had

OH YEA DONT DRINK ON KETAMINE...LOOK ON EROWID.ORG ITS VERY BAD, AND I THINK MAKES THE WHOLE TRIP ALOT SHITTIER AND SORRY FOR SPELLING ABOVEE GUYS.

10. ya, its a cat tranquilizer