ketamine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by a DuBb420, May 6, 2008.

1. hey i dont know much about the price or anything of K
    but im going to buy some pretty soon can anyone tell me
    what to look for? price per grame? how much do i need to k-hole

and any other useful information

thanks GCc

2. In my area its very easy to get at $40 a g, sometimes cheaper. If it is your first time you don't want a massive khole, they can be quite hard to deal with if you don't know what to expect, take key bumps till you find yourself at a good level, if you can still take bumps then you aren't fucked enough, but if you are only taking a bump at a time you won't have a heavy khole.

3. +rep for taking your time to go into detail bro

4. you can sprinkle it on some nug too right?

5. Not that i know of, and remember ketamine tastes horrible so i wouldn't smoke it ignoring all other health problems which could potentialy occur.

6. i've done K once and it was really fun, def a drug i'll do again in the future if i have the chance. i did it when i was coming down off of a bombass roll too, and i still had a great time. when i was back at home, i would get a vile of it in liquid form for 100 then we had to cook it into powder

7. Where I live a vial of k (in its HCl form) costs about 20-30 bucks, which is a couple of points, maybe .2 or .3

Do a really fat line and im sure you will khole. Just remember its a salt, and tastes very, very bitter, especially the drip.

8. Like everyone said...the drip afterwards taste like shit, I have never personally bought it, just threw in some bud to my friends who had it to do some. I liked it, just don't do alot your first time, like said poster above also said, it can be intense, so intense it might scare you away from the drug for good.

9. this shit sounds like fun...
    but i don't want to end up like this..or do i?
    haa
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDBofgWP5fM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDBofgWP5fM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

10. ^ that's from pcp.

11. yeah i realize that now,
    ive never heard of anyone doing pcp or K
    are they at all related?

12. PCP and ketamine affect the cortex and the limbic system, It affects the NMDA receptor and inhibits the reuptake of dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline. Taken from a website, so yes, I believe they are related somewhat.

13. that video was funny as shit
    i laughed the whole way through,
    especially when that lame reporter was like shaking her head in dismay when she got kinda close to the dude freaking out.
    at least he was having a good time, though:hello:lol

14. Please save a k hole experience for when you have some more experience under your belt. The last thing you want is to experience one your first go around, it will leave you shaken to your core.

15. listen to him. hes smart :D

16. I don't know much about using ketamine for recreational use, but I used to use it in the lab on pigs. I guess the dosage must be pretty small for recreational use because we used to use 15 cc and it would knock those guys out in about three seconds and in a couple more they'd barely be breathing.

Good luck and don't hurt yourself.

17. Not if you take it slow, if you take bumps slowly like i suggested you will be ok, nothing can really prepare you for your first k hole experience so you might as well try to just touch the edge of one as opposed to doing it a few times, then eventually deciding you want to k hole and doing loads at once.

18. i heard high doses of dxm are alot like k, never tried it but i've done a share of dxm. How similar are they?

19. no dude that guy is on like pcp or something.

K is supposed to numb you down and put you out like a motherfucker you would have to have 1-3 hours to lay down...'

I also heard if you snort it it burns like hell at first...