kessil lights ...remember them?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by storz, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Anyone who has been around indoor growing for a while has heard of Kessil. I have yet to hear from anyone that has used their product for an entire grow cycle. If someone here has, and only used Kessil to do so, I would like to hear about their experiences.
    Anyway seems they are jumping on the bandwagon and putting out their own version of a multi COB grow light. Seems they took 4 of their individual lights and out them in a box and did some slick advertising.

What do you guys think? BTW its around $1200.

2. They don't say much about specs but they're still blurple which is surprising.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks nice, but not for $1200..jmho.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I could set up 3 or 4 grow rooms for that one little light lol... I'd rather try a QB over that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I could get 4 more 260w QBs for that.
    Yeah there's to many companies that use the look to mark up prices 1000% lol. Sorry but simplicity is key.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. i guess their aquarium set ups are keeping them in business b/c this light sure aint.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. overpriced for sure. I think I looked at kessil as recent as last year and they were still trying to sell 15w bulbs for $80. It's hard to put any faith in a company that can't keep up with current pricing or tech.

• Like Like x 1