Kerbal Space Program-Amazing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by rockntoke, Jan 28, 2013.

1. This game is so amazing, especially when you are high, it is such an awesome timekiller, anybody play it here? Look it up on Youtube, it is a mixture of lego and model rockets on an immense scale.:hello:

2. I did a search and this was one of the only threads I can find. This fucking game... i am not smat enough at all to play this correctly so I just launch those fuckers as high as I can

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've played it, what a different game. I never made it to any other planets but I got a few in orbit of kerbin

4. I have a satallite orbiting kerbin and the Mun. And then because I'm trying to land on the mun andnim an impatient motherfucker... I have a few poor kerbins in orbit around the sun.

5. I've only been able to get rockets up there, never any satellites

6. Its a fucking miracle I got them there. I just watched a lot of videos non stop on youtube for a couple of days. Scott manley is the master of this game.

7. damn i didnt see this when i made my thread on it lol, search fail

no one plays? This shit is awesome.... landed on Mun and Minmus, heading towards Duna (mars)

got 2 space stations (not impressive, just 2 space station shells with power in orbit, they cant be docked too or anything cool)

TO DUNA!

8. I've heard good things about it but never really looked into it.

its pretty sweet if you are looking into learning about how it works and stuff... you cant really just pick it up and go and experience what its all about from the get go, unless you are educated in the arts of rocketry, aerodynamics, and astrophysics lol

10. Sounds like a game for little Einsteins :laughing:

11. Yea, doesn't require being a genius but it's not just click and play lol

12. i tried to play it once,just kept crashing and shit  :laughing: