Kentuckys idiocy rant!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nushaganazad, Jun 1, 2006.

1. idk if thats correct spelling oranything but alll day today ive just been PISSED at kentucky. and im focussing this rant on rabbit hash, a mere 10 mins from my house down a back road, called beaver rd, my road, rabbit hashes MAIN road.
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a small hamlet in Boone County, Kentucky noted primarily for its name, which may derive from the historic use of the local rabbit population as food. The hamlet's most notable building, the Rabbit Hash General Store, is regarded as the best known and best preserved country store in Kentucky. Rabbit Hash is unincorporated and therefore without fixed boundaries, which makes its exact population a matter of opinion, but the population is generally regarded as between four and 40 depending on how the boundaries are drawn. In 1998 a dog was elected mayor in an unofficial "election", an event covered in the documentary "Rabbit Hash (The Center of the Universe)", and in 2004 a dog was elected mayor once again.

just read. GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKERS!! FUCKING PIG HUMPING HILLBILLYS!! WHO ELECTs A FUCKING DOGG!!!! what in the FUCK!!!!!!

gaod mother fucking damn it!!! KENTUCKY SUCKS!!

end rant\

2. lol i thought that was kind of funny. haha sorry

i guess i would be pissed if i lived there though

3. lmao I heard of that before, I seen it on tv or somethin. I think its pretty funny, they have to have like a 'real' mayor right?

EDIT: pig humpin hillbillys :laughing:

4. NO there is NO fucking real mayor, there is fucking 25 people that live there, and the only reason they elected a new fuking mayor, is becasue some kids form ryle kidnaped the old mayor.

FUCK KENTUCKY!!!

5. FUCK boone county police!! they do NOT leave me alone! fuckers, i was out today and i was with a friend, who was speeding, dumb ass, and got pulled over, and the cops fucking harrased us about a "smell" hadnt even smoked all day. fucking assholes, i swear. FUCK YOU BC POLICE!

damn them