Kentucky

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gadgeteer99, Oct 18, 2008.

1. My grandma lives in Kentucky and I plan on moving back there when I graduate boot. She has about sixteen acres of straight up forest that I was planning on doing a grow in. Does anyone here live in Kentucky and have experience with growing outdoors there? I know there are some heavy rains in the summer and I was wondering if they were a problem.

2. Come on, someone has to grow in Kentucky.

3. i once asked if there were any Appalachia growers here and got no answer, a great spot to grow anyhow

4. Plenty of good spots there. I grew up there and as a teenager used to watch the Natl Guard go in and burn whole mountainsides off to eradicate grows. Made for a decent beer run. Just pull of and get ripped..... Bummer for the grow guys. But it was usually only a small section of their ops. They never put all the eggs in one basket. Just check your average first frost dates and re-consider growing on her property as she could possbibly lose it if things went bad. Remember, always respect your family. Good luck to you. PS. Check out a few issues of Hightimes mag. Usually a guy or two that has submitted photos of their pride girls.

5. Im appalachian. tri-state:smoke: