Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kentucky tokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZeppelinToker, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Dabs for days in 513

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2022 adioh, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    hey everyone i just got back from studying abroad in china and thailand for 2 years! Elizabethtown! anyone else here? I know its not right to ask but i just got back and have no connects so if anyone could help out thatd be great! thanks again! 

Hook up requests are not tolerated.

ICGreen

3. @[member="ICGreen"] Nice, quick catch on that post. Saves me the trouble of explaining it to him!

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just moved to the Lexington area from Ohio, how's everyone doing?

5. Hopkinsville KY !! What up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lexington area, pretty good here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Dabs everywhere in Louisville, anyone else from the 502?

8. I'm close to Louisville but I only make my own dabs. I just love the whole process

9. I live here in Henderson Kentucky and for a q (7grams) I get it for tje 75$ and anyone from Henderson?

• Like Like x 1
  10. South of Louisville..close to Elizabethtown

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11. about an hour or so south of Lexington here.

12. Don't listen to this. I know its old but its still illegal here.

What up guys?

13. what's up man how are you this beautiful day

14. Chillin and watching tv. thinking about going fishing here in a bit.

15. no doubt I need to get my license so I venture to the waters myself what do you usually fish for?

16. I normally throw a couple poles out for catfish and then fish for bass, brim and crappie while I wait.

17. that's a pretty productive idea your bound to catch something. if you decide to go I wish you the best of luck with a nice catch!

18. Thank you.

I am actually not far from you.

19. sure thing! and really? that's awesome I live right next to the new super Kroger off 27

• Like Like x 1
  20. I say close. Within a couple hours. I come through there all the time. I have been wanting to stop at that super Kroger.