Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kentucky tokers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZeppelinToker, Apr 10, 2011.

1. @[member="GrooveWindow"] So I guess it's not cool to just ask for the source right away. I guess I'll do this for couple of times before I ask him for his connection.  Well, thank you very much sir!  I appreciate the tips! :)

2. no problem! Us KY tokers gotta stick together! :bongin:

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

3. I hope to be posting good news soon about my search! I'll be coming here :)

4. Good Luck and welcome to grass city!

5. @[member="lightnup"] I appreciate it.  I'll keep you guys posted!  :wave:

6. I'm in Louisville as well, I just wondered where we stand in legalization. I've heard we are close to medical legalization, but where are we in the process?

7. 606 here  :smoke:  what part?

8. last I heard it is on the ballot state-wide this year.

9. Ashland/Grayson! You?

10. I think now it gets out of committee for a full house or senate vote, but it probably will be blocked somehow before that.

11. Pikeville area!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. You go to UPike?

13. Yea last semester actually haha

14. @[member="GrooveWindow"] @[member="lightnup"]  Update here.  Friend is going to get some for me, will follow your advice and use him as a middleman.  He said is 50/100... I'm guess is med quality, and the best he can get around (not sure about this).  So how much is reasonable for an eighth in this case?

15. I'm guessing $50. Hopefully you'll get some great bud, either locally grown or from California.

16. #2016 madeofstars, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    @[member="lightnup"] Getting a quarter for $100.  Friend said had to be through him cause his contact only deals w/him....  If my friend is going to get it for me, should I give him the exact $100 or throw an extra $20 bill for the "favor"? How does one usually pay in my situation?

17. Usually you smoke your friend up and give him a nice bud.

18. @[member="lightnup"]

The thing is that he's more of an acquaintance than a "friend", someone I've only hung out with at clubs or parties back in the day. We reconnected few weeks ago, and that's how my interest in purchasing started.  He's going to get me some, but asked me for my address... Honestly, I don't feel ready to give out my address and I think it'll be better if we meet somewhere else (gas station or something).  Besides, I'm going to be in the area where he lives at the time he said he'd get it for me.  Is this considered shady? I just want to be very private about my personal life (my address) and definitely don't want to smoke with anyone else other than my partner in my house. 

Honest thoughts?

19. Man can't find dabs in Lexington for nothing

20. Nky here, 859. Anyone else?