kenosha sucks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mdid, Nov 6, 2007.

1. im in kenosha, wi for school.. originally from the NW chicago suburbs.. name's michelle, 19, i like animals and tattoos and ya... i love to smoke a lot? haha so say hey!:hello:

[​IMG]

2. Welcome to GC Michelle!

3. welcome :)

I haven't spent too much time in kenosha, just drove through, but wisconsin in general is pretty lame. There's some pretty good weed around though. :smoke:

4. Welcome to wisconsin, I'm from a small town south of madison. I drive over there occaisonally to get white castle and for pickups haha. Welcome to GC.

5. aw cute... I just posted a thread yesterday asking what the deal is with pretty girls that love to smoke.

yea so welcome...I'm new too:smoke:

6. i haven't actually had any weed from WI because i don't kow any locals.. i pick up from kids on campus (i go to a real small college where most student are actually from IL) that get their shit from back home so it's always hit or miss. i just picked up an eighth of shit weed.. kinda bummed on it but i have to take what i can get at the moment

7. white castle is one of the greatest foods to eat when you're drunk and/or high.. can't stand it sober though. haha its not worth the heartburn i get

8. thanks!

9. they exist but a lot of times aren't the ones who publically announce their love for bud so it's hard to tell. I have quite a few friends just like me (my roommate being one of them!) and for the most part we like to keep it among friends

10. Get any good bud over there? Any good hook ups?

11. DUDE NONE AT ALL it blowssssssss

12. Haha damn, that sucks, next time I'm going to hit up white castle I'll shoot you a PM and drop by with some dank.

13. go around campus and tell all the stoney lookin cats that you got a bowl with a hole if they got a nugget to plug it :smoking:

welcome to the city.

14. seriously.. do it. im so down

15. yeah i've noticed that somewhat, and its the reaction i got on here. unfortunately where im from most of the girls who do smoke are pretty gross. the attractive, cool ones that just like to kick back and burn are hiding somewhere...:confused_2:

16. Wadup fellow wisconsinite, yea kenosha kinda blows, i live in the big o -town (oshosh) bud is great round here..
    I gota friend who her mom lives in kenosha, she says they got some pretty good shit there, wow if that mad any fucking since im sorry i'm fuckin stoned :bongin:

But anyfuckingway enjoy WI while your here, contray to popular belief we got some dank bud :D oh and as far as gettin some, just ask seriously, or better yet get a pot shirt, something w/ a big ass weed leaf, walk around for an hour and you just made 10 new friends, got a smoking place, and a constant hookup, i promise :D

peace
    -Dave

17. I live in Platteville, Wisconsin pretty much a small college town south of Madison. Always dank shit here. Oh ya and welcome to GC.

PS: I'm sure you will be able to find good bud if you look around.

18. welcome to the city

19. im from Waukesha Wisconsin, like the hartland area......looking for some bud hookup and people around here...anyone ?

20. That guy^ sounds like a cop haha. His other post was asking for members that live in wisconsin. If he isn't he is a fucking moron.