Kenny's Gone Scroggin!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kenny357, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Looking good mate, some real frosty buds there.

2. Still looking good man! Keep it up.

3. #303 3Deez, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    Whats up Kenny. Looks like you've been busy since you went back to work and I can truely understand it bro. Im just checking in because I havent been around much either lately. I hope that all is well with you and the grow. Be sure to give us a smoke report when you can! :bongin:

4. Kenny hellooooo

Everything groovy?

5. Everything is okay right now. I'll try to get back in here and do an update in the next few days. My Dad passed away a few days ago and it's been a little hard to concentrate on much. 

6. #306 Green Gun, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    Roger that!  

Condolences.

7. Sorry to hear that kenster.. we will see ya when its time..

one bud at a time

8.  Very sorry to hear of your loss man.

sorry to hear that buddy.

10. Very sorry to here that Kenny, hope your ok mate.

11. Keep your chin up Kenny. Sending you whatever good vibes I can.

12. My thoughts and prayers are with.you Ken. Im very sorry to hear about your loss.

13. Thanks for the kind words guys! You know there's no one out there who will ever know me the way my Dad did. He's the one person I could always call and I just knew he'd get it. I'm happy to say that he died a happy man with a green thumb. I have the last of his private stock that he grew from seeds I gave him at Christmas time. The smoke is quite nice and tasty. I think I'm going to save that with his piece for special occasions or when I'm just missing my Dad. 

The grow went good and at just over 2lbs I'm not complaining but I seriously thought it was closer to 3. All the smoke came out great. I didn't get any harvest pictures really but I'll post the few I have with some of the little screen a little later. The little screen looks like she's going to be full of popcorn so I'm thinking I'll be making some hash! 

14. Glad you have you back holmes. You got the last of your Dad's stash? Even after he passes, he continues to giveth. My kind of guy :metal:

15. Alright, here's what I still have going on. The one's in veg were pretty neglected when I got home so I watered them and slapped them around a little. They seem to be recovering well! I cut down the light cycle to find and weed out any males. Hopefully I will be cloning the hell out of these soon. I have a one track mind so I'm either doing this or doing my other job so when I come up missing, I'm probably just at my other one. lol I have definitely found my reason to stick to growing WW so I will be ordering some of the other breeder versions to find my favorite and add some kind of variety. I am also going to throw a few PE in the mix. I like pineapple in any form and the PE is something I like to smoke for the pure enjoyment of how it tastes in my pipe. My main focus will be on the WW for awhile anyways though. 

My little screen has about a week left and she will have flowered for 10 weeks. She was also very neglected when I got home and I had to do quite a bit of tending to open up some of it for the last week. Nephew did a good job with the nutes and watering on these but I think he's slacking on tending the plants. Oh well, that one was just for fun anyways. Looks like I'll get a decent jar of smoke out of it too! 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. #316 Green Gun, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    Get right back into the swing of things brother. Some tasty buds on the way it seems. Rhetorical question: why do you like the WW so much?

The WW takes care of everything I need it to and is extremely consistent. I sometimes have a problem with other strains, either smoking too much or too little but I can smoke bowl after bowl of the WW and remain coherent and sociable if need be so that helps with anxiety quite well. When it's good and grown right, it tastes good and is smooth smoke which makes my lungs happy! lol I finally have some nicely cured WW and it's damn near heavenly! I like having the use of my brain even though life is crazy up there for all of us! lmao! And it's got a nice body high to boot! I think that just about covers it. I like to taste other strains and some I enjoy more than others but most are hybrids. I like the PE for the taste and the high is pretty tolerable as long as I don't over do it. Those are top of my list and just about everything else falls under in different orders at different times. 

18. There is nothing like having a unending supply of what you want.

19. Damn GG, there's so much truth in that statement. Hope you dont mind if I use it from time to time. :)

20. I would consider it a compliment man.