Kendrick Lamar most unique flow since Andre 3000?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cberry8, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Andre was one of the most innovative, revolutionary artists because of his delivery. Argue it if you want - but I firmly believe that. I've been listening to Kendrick for a minute now, and since his early stuff he's definitely elevated with each project he drops.

Does anyone think that the way he delivers is reminiscent of Andre during that particular stage in Hip-Hop?

Was just thinking about it lately....

2. Andre 3000 was the shit. I loved OutKast because of him.

3. Andre was more unique because of his style on and off the mic i believe...

Kendrick has a unique flow. School boys is better. Big Seans is betterer. Drake has one of the nicest flows in the game.

4. lol @ dude saying drake and big seans flow is better than kendrick

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah kinda... they both can switch up there flows on a dime, and have good hooks, and metaphors. Both are some of my all-time favorite rappers.

6. you got me thinkin bout andre lol. So here's a verse of his that is dope. He's got the 3rd verse on this one. but the whole songs dope.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T1jdreS6ko]Devin The Dude ft. Snoop Dogg & Andre 3000 - What A Job - YouTube[/ame]

7. Andre > Lamar any day of the week.

Lamar is good though and i see what your saying. His new song swimming pools is a great song too. But it seems like Andre just comes out of his cave and is featured on another artists track, SLAYS IT, then crawls right back into hiding haha.

8. Please tell me this is a joke? I mean half the industry stole big seans flow, but better then kendrick? Really?

9. stop listening to the radio.
    there's alot of underground heads with flows that would body you.

10. #10 Schizo-Manic, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Listen to breeze brewin of the juggaknots; and E-rule

11. He goes OFF on this beat. For real
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xep756J2ffg]Kendrick Lamar -The Heart Pt. 2 Feat. Dash Snow - YouTube[/ame]