Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keif

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheFlyinBurrito, Apr 26, 2009.

1. does any one nto care for keif to much?
    i like it, but its quite messy sticks to everything id rather of hash alot less messy

2. Huh? Get/make a keef box.

3. the only difference is compression. put that shit between some cellophane and squeeze. voila, hash.

4. I thuroughly enjoy it. I actually had a will to stockpile some keif, pressed a bisquit.. It was amazing.

But if you are getting good keif out of a grinder, it does make the grinder quite clogged/ stiff. But in my opinion it is worth it.
    Speaking of which, I got ahold of some bud that wasn't fully dryed/cured so it was still pretty moist, gave me the most pure and amazing keif i've ever had, pictures ensure. I'm thinking of picking some up and making hash with it

5. A recommendation...

disassemble clogged grinder.
    place within a ziplock bag
    add 91% or higher isopropyl alcohol to cover parts
    let it soak, and shake
    remove like-new grinder
    evaporate iso
    SMOKE THAT SHIT!!!!!

I just cleaned out my grinder not too long ago. Fabulous iso hash came off that thing...:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. youre also smoking everything else that was on the grinder.. which is fucking gross imo. all those hand oils and random dirt from just being around. grossness.

7. Sure, if you get your grinder dirty and leave it around. My iso hash ended up looking fine, no dirt or anything.

I do see your point, but one could argue that the iso disinfects any possible germs, and dirt doesn't burn...

8. well iknow how to make hash i was just going to see what u guys thought, weather hash or keif is favored

9. I don't bother pressing mine into hash... just sprinkle that kief in my blunts and bong packs. I usually let my grinder completely fill up with kief before smoking it, then I just go on a tear with it. Then repeat.

10. sure, if your a bitch lol :smoke::smoke:

11. Kief is fun. You can pack a .3 bowl, snap it, and be wrecked faster than anything else.

12. While I love kief, butane extracted concentrates are a lot more potent. Kief isn't really hard to work with, just use a joint paper to scoop up the kief and place on top of your bowl. :smoke:

13. ooh ok, I usually do the Buddha Belly method with keif - put some nug in the bottom of the bowl, pack lightly, dump in kief, pack lightly again, and then put some nug on top. keeps some of the heat off of the kief so it has a chance to vape before it burns. Works quite nicely :hippie:

14. Hand oils? Dirt? I have no idea what in the hell you do with your grinder, but the only thing that's in mine is ground up bud and kief. There's no more dirt or hand oils in my grinder than what was on the bud in the first place.